Ezra Event

Unlike many people here, I really enjoyed this event. I loved how we got a different aspect of the game (lightsaber 1v1), got a free character (don't like Ezra in game or in the series but free is free), and it was possible for all levels (not that it matter because I'm level 85 but nice for the newer guys for sure).

I may get hate saying this, but we need more like it! It would be great to have more lightsaber 1v1s ingame even though some characters maybe OP (Aayla or Nihlus for example).

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    I liked the event as well.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    It was a great event style, I just thought the tier 2 final was too RNG dependent (the one people struggle with most).
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I think the ultimate version of this one-on-one would be Han Solo vs Greedo.

Who shot first?

Let the simulation begin!!!
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Unlike many people here, I really enjoyed this event. I loved how we got a different aspect of the game (lightsaber 1v1), got a free character (don't like Ezra in game or in the series but free is free), and it was possible for all levels (not that it matter because I'm level 85 but nice for the newer guys for sure).

I may get hate saying this, but we need more like it! It would be great to have more lightsaber 1v1s ingame even though some characters maybe OP (Aayla or Nihlus for example).

I have been suggesting lightsaber 1 on 1 event for ages - nice to see it was done.

I was hoping for the release of Rebel Luke (with blue saber) then have 1 on 1 event of that Luke against Vader for ROTJ Luke (with green saber). Would be awesome and so immersive - people would need to gear up Luke for that event!

Glad to see that they gave it a go with this event and was well received.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I think the ultimate version of this one-on-one would be Han Solo vs Greedo.

Who shot first?

Ha ha!
  • TheoPatino
    100 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Never watched Rebels or wanted too, but it's a good event and his character looks interesting. The 1v1 was a nice touch because you actually got to use the character more than 1 turn.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Really enjoyed this event and the fact they explain the mechanics and we get to actually USE the new characters. Kudos!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    I think the ultimate version of this one-on-one would be Han Solo vs Greedo.

Who shot first?

Han
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    It was a great event style, I just thought the tier 2 final was too RNG dependent (the one people struggle with most).

Yeah, 2nd Teir was kinda dumb