Help with Clone Team

I have gathered all the Clones, and I want to get them to the point that I can use it in my arena. I just have a couple questions.

1. Rex or Cody lead?

2. Is Echo useful enough to keep him in, or should I switch him out for a healer?

Here is my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/martheleuscell/collection/

Replies

• BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    Rex lead 100% for arena. There are 7 rex lead squads in the top ten of my leaderboard. None of us are running a single other clone in these squads.

Play around with some different setups, but I think you should still work on all the clones. They will probably make up your best arena squad for a good while.

As your arena team starts to evolve you'll drop echo/cody/sarge(depending on who you have to replace them), and then finally fives. But, you'll still use all of them a ton in the raids; and they make a legit GW squad as well.

• Options
    Obviously you aren't ready for zetas yet but once you get a zeta Cody (I get mine this weekend) he would be your leader. A fast Rex is needed to put tenacity up. Clones tend to be squishy and do not have a taunting tank. I'm going to run my clones in arena once I get my zeta just to see what happens but I fully expect to get knocked out of the top 50 which is where I currently rank. So as far as raids go specifically the tank continue to grow your clones but for arena I highly recommend using someone else. And I have all clones gear 10 or higher.
  • Options
    It depends on the match-up, but I use both... The TM with Rex lead is nice, but if your arena is more about offense than defense (mine is), Cody will be a better lead. I can usually crack Top 20, but haven't cracked Top 10 in a while.

I find Echo very useful - free attacks, and you need a dispel more often then not.