Please make challenges refreshable for crystals

Prev1
Just as the title suggests. With the recent release cadence, PTP doesn't have much, if any advantage right now other than gearing a little bit faster.

Please make daily challenges refresh for crystals similar to the omega event. I want to buy zetas and omegas faster. Please make this happen so I can give you more money.

Replies

• I don't think they should have refreshes for that, but I do think they should have Zeta events. They would be a harder difficulty version of omega events.What I want to know is why the shard shop doesn't rotate more than every 24hrs. I assume people don't even buy anything there on a daily basis even if what they wanted was always there. And since Vader is in the Fleet store the Shard Shop is that much more irrelevant.
  • Omnibot wrote: »
    I don't think they should have refreshes for that, but I do think they should have Zeta events. They would be a harder difficulty version of omega events.What I want to know is why the shard shop doesn't rotate more than every 24hrs. I assume people don't even buy anything there on a daily basis even if what they wanted was always there. And since Vader is in the Fleet store the Shard Shop is that much more irrelevant.

If it doesn't refresh more, it should at least contain every character shards in the game bar raid or not yet chromium released shards. And it should also contain ship shards too
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Instead of two zeta attempts each time please I prefer 20 tries every time and no need for crystal refreshes. Or a zeta mat in my inbox daily. Thank you.

kQLp7db.gif
  • Please make this game really easy for me, I will pay to have no challenge and nothing if interest in my life. In fact here's my credit card give me everything, I want it all and I want it now!!!!
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    @op this is a bad idea.

P2P still has a huge advantage: 3 months before a character is available f2p? Then they put the good ones like Shore and Baze on 9b, where hardly anyone can farm them and it will take months to actually farm them anyway.

6+ months of f2p not having a viable version of the toon is already a HUGE advantage for you.

I don't know if you noticed, but the only way to boost your ability mats materials is through refreshing omega battles or buying cantina refreshes. You can get your mats faster that way. You can buy your ships all up to 7 star and farm zetas from fleet by paying to win in fleet.

This is one extra advantage that doesn't need to be put into play. Buying your way through the game as is already gives you plenty.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    i don't think p2p should have a huge advantage over f2p at all. p2p has enough of an advantage already.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    @op this is a bad idea.

P2P still has a huge advantage: 3 months before a character is available f2p? Then they put the good ones like Shore and Baze on 9b, where hardly anyone can farm them and it will take months to actually farm them anyway.

6+ months of f2p not having a viable version of the toon is already a HUGE advantage for you.

I don't know if you noticed, but the only way to boost your ability mats materials is through refreshing omega battles or buying cantina refreshes. You can get your mats faster that way. You can buy your ships all up to 7 star and farm zetas from fleet by paying to win in fleet.

This is one extra advantage that doesn't need to be put into play. Buying your way through the game as is already gives you plenty.

I already have my fleet 7*. I spend 100% of my fleet coins on zetas and get on average a full zeta every two weeks. But that's not fast enough. And I can't keep up with omegas if at double refreshes on the weekend events.

There are ftp that can compete on my top ten now that zetas and the cap raise have been out awhile. This is ridiculous, they're getting a false sense of security there. It's time to send them back.

I'd also like to see perks for certain dollar amounts invested. Like a free zeta or type A mod for each $1000 spent. Reward the people that support the game.
    @op this is a bad idea.

I already have my fleet 7*. I spend 100% of my fleet coins on zetas and get on average a full zeta every two weeks. But that's not fast enough. And I can't keep up with omegas if at double refreshes on the weekend events.

There are ftp that can compete on my top ten now that zetas and the cap raise have been out awhile. This is ridiculous, they're getting a false sense of security there. It's time to send them back.

I'd also like to see perks for certain dollar amounts invested. Like a free zeta or type A mod for each $1000 spent. Reward the people that support the game.

I've spent loads of money on this game too. The point is that f2p HAVE TO be able to compete too, or there's no reason for the whales to spend money to get ahead of them.

If f2p can't compete, they don't play. If they don't play, competition drops. When that happens whales spend less money. Not allowing f2p to be competitive at all would be the death knell of this game.

• You chose to spend brah
  • Myerg99 wrote: »
    You chose to spend brah

I'm not regretting spending anything, but CG used to give alot more perks to people that did than they do now. I just want to be able to speed up getting mats. It's not even an advantage, it just let's me do more in game faster.
  • Myerg99 wrote: »
    You chose to spend brah

I'm not regretting spending anything, but CG used to give alot more perks to people that did than they do now. I just want to be able to speed up getting mats. It's not even an advantage, it just let's me do more in game faster.

Exactly. It lets you do more faster. You already get to do way more than most f2p players. That is the biggest advantage you can have in this game: A fast growth rate.

• Considering I'm now in week 4 with no zetas... refreshes won't help... 20 attempts getting 0 zetas is still the same end result as 2 attempts getting 0 zetas...
  • Credit heist refresh.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Credit heist refresh.

Sold!
  • HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Myerg99 wrote: »
    You chose to spend brah

They just updated gear challenges making it faster, are you not grateful?
  • Darknessie wrote: »
    Please make this game really easy for me, I will pay to have no challenge and nothing if interest in my life. In fact here's my credit card give me everything, I want it all and I want it now!!!!

This guy knows.
  • lol just use crystals to buy items from shop....and credits

refrehes would not cost less than that....
  • Omnibot wrote: »
    I don't think they should have refreshes for that, but I do think they should have Zeta events. They would be a harder difficulty version of omega events.What I want to know is why the shard shop doesn't rotate more than every 24hrs. I assume people don't even buy anything there on a daily basis even if what they wanted was always there. And since Vader is in the Fleet store the Shard Shop is that much more irrelevant.

Hell to the no. Whales with infinite zetas? UMM??? This a joke?
  • Everytime I come to the forums there's never any positive posts, all I see is a bunch of whales whining.
  • NathanK wrote: »
    Darknessie wrote: »
    Please make this game really easy for me, I will pay to have no challenge and nothing if interest in my life. In fact here's my credit card give me everything, I want it all and I want it now!!!!

This guy knows.

I had a guy on my shard beat out everybody to max lvl (when it was still 75) by over two months, maxed many characters running night sisters. Guess you can be cool like that when you pay to win. Kept a solid 1st locked down for a long time, and then he quit before the next cap increase because he had nothing left to do. Now his account sucks and collects dust because he had no patience and had to be soooo good and better than everyone else. Likely the best two grand he ever spent.
  • Just as the title suggests. With the recent release cadence, PTP doesn't have much, if any advantage right now other than gearing a little bit faster.

Please make daily challenges refresh for crystals similar to the omega event. I want to buy zetas and omegas faster. Please make this happen so I can give you more money.

Agree 100percent. Crystal refreshes like 400 a throw on zeta challenges three times would be nice. Even 5 or 6 hundo a go would be reasonable.
    Woodroward wrote: »
    @op this is a bad idea.

I've spent loads of money on this game too. The point is that f2p HAVE TO be able to compete too, or there's no reason for the whales to spend money to get ahead of them.

If f2p can't compete, they don't play. If they don't play, competition drops. When that happens whales spend less money. Not allowing f2p to be competitive at all would be the death knell of this game.

A whale that realizes f2p are just as important? Pinch me someone.

• There are ftp that can compete on my top ten now that zetas and the cap raise have been out awhile. This is ridiculous, they're getting a false sense of security there. It's time to send them back.

What a ****.
    It was YOU the one with the false sense of security. Now that you don't have that security anymore, you go and BEG for more advantage. You coward!

You can farm faster, you can get better mods than anyone, you can gear faster, and you beg for more.

This is pathetic.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Nobody complained when whales had infinite Omega though :/
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    @BoxandthefuzzReturns so p2p cant get the gear available through challenges in shipments?

Are we playing the same game?

Or are you really asking to be able to buy zetas?

Because if thats where your going you should just title the thread so... daily challenges dont give zetas.

Ship Challenges give zetas... and no.. you should not have access to buy them...yet... eventualky yes... but not yet... give zetas at least 6 months... your halfway there.
    Woodroward wrote: »
    @op this is a bad idea.

A whale that realizes f2p are just as important? Pinch me someone.

I used to play this game called outwar. It had a fairly active community. Lots of players. They had a market. People could make premium currency from paying players by farming up things and selling them there.

Then they started making it so that you had to have premium currency to get the tickets to get into the top content. The rewards couldn't be sold. So people started making guilds full of them and their multi accounts so they didn't have to share raid rewards. Then they could farm the top gear.

Eventually the game dwindled to just a few diehard players. It still exists. It's down to 2 servers instead of the 8 it reached at one point. I wouldn't call it successful or anything at this point though.

They made it impossible for f2p to be competitive and the game died. I have seen the same thing happen in several other games as well. Tipping the ratio towards paying over work gets a big influx of money at first, but eventually it lowers the overall profits because people quit playing, and competition dwindles.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Not refreshing challenges is the only fair way to do it. A bottle neck without which would force dolphins, goldfish and f2p of of the game. I've wished for that at times too, but definitely see the wisdom of it.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Basically, if you are unwilling to acknowledge all the "little people" that contribute with their presence, then they quit. Soon all that's left are the whales... Well guess what, the guy on the bottom now used to be a whale. Used to be on top, but now he's on bottom.

Next thing you know, he quits too because he thinks he's invested enough to not need to invest more. Then the guy above him quits because he's now on the bottom and feels the same way. Etc. Etc.
    Basically, if you are unwilling to acknowledge all the "little people" that contribute with their presence, then they quit. Soon all that's left are the whales... Well guess what, the guy on the bottom now used to be a whale. Used to be on top, but now he's on bottom.

Next thing you know, he quits too because he thinks he's invested enough to not need to invest more. Then the guy above him quits because he's now on the bottom and feels the same way. Etc. Etc.

Nevermind. Too easy and would get the you've been warned, or worse.....lol
  • Just as the title suggests. With the recent release cadence, PTP doesn't have much, if any advantage right now other than gearing a little bit faster.

I'm strongly against this because refreshing Challenges with crystals would give P2P a huge advantage. it's the worst. Next time, someone will suggest that you can refresh the zeta ability challenge and whoop, you'll see P2P squads with 8 zeta's on them.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].