Now we see R2

I was a little underwhelmed to see R2 finally make his way into the game. I'm hoping we will be able to have him soon. Do you guys think he'll be attached to a new raid or have his own event to commemorate The Star Wars celebration?

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    R2 been in the game for a while now.
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    He's been in the game for several months, actually.
  • I've seen him in video, but never encountered him.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    He was already in dark side battles stage 9 final battle but anyway star wars celebration release would be perfect! Devs just do it!
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    He was already in dark side battles stage 9 final battle but anyway star wars celebration release would be perfect! Devs just do it!
    Gotcha. Haven't made it that far yet. I'm still a nice away
  • If they release him they really need to speed up his animations. I first assumed he isn't affected by the 4x speed due to a bug, because his animations look normal speed with the 4x factor. But changing it to 1x speed shows that he really is that horrible slow.

+1

VHFVT.gif

CG devs don't give a fuka.

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    vessaharja wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

VHFVT.gif

CG devs don't give a fuka.

giphy.gif
    :(