Nerf Chaze please

ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited March 2017
This has to be a joke look at all of those HoTs, Baze is immortal, has a crazy armor, crazy Health and Protection, 2 dispells and a broken retribution (that is bugged sometimes) and also has a crazy TM gain, and Chirrut as a "balanced" character he excels at anything, as an Attacker (he deals 30K on his special+assist, and his broken counterattack that deals a lot of damage on his bassic), as a Healer (who needs Lumi and Barriss when you can have this broken monk that gives you 1000 Heal Over Time effects), and as a cleanser, Chirrut is also #1 in Armor Penetration...now that those 2 are F2P would you fix them now? Please? These guys are broken what else do they need? An insta kill? A flying special? A resurrection skill? (Well you have 2 rebels that can revive this broken gods by now, Hera and Jyn) l know that devs LOVE Rebels more than anything else, this is SW Galaxy of Rebels, but please just take a look at this photo and tell me, that this is working as intended, and that this is not broken, these guys, need some balance.
[img][/img]vrzdq8.png

Replies

• They are far from game breaking. You need to calm down.

If they resembled your description then you wouldn't be winning the fight that you screenshotted.

Chaze is long gone from the "true" meta.
  • Boba would wipe out any of those toons with all those debuffs. Stop complaining just because you are using the wrong counters.
  • Boba Fett? Where?
  • They are eaten alive by zMaul.

They are also eaten alive by B2.

Clones are a PVE team. That is your problem. They are terrible in PVP outside of Rex.
  • lol
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Boba Fett? Where?

I dont need your training dude, l know that there are counters, but that skill (Chirrut's Resolute Endurance) is super broken, My Boba it is pretty strong btw almost gear Xl and Speed/Crit mods
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    Boba Fett? Where?

I dont need your training dude, l know that there are counters, but that skill (Resolute Endurance, is super broken), My Boba it is pretty strong btw almost gear Xl and Speed/Crit mods
    Then use him. Chaze problem solved.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    What year is it again? Has the election happened yet? Is this an alternate dimension?

So confused.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Get B2, Nilus, Boba, or maul any of those characters can eat Chaze up
    Boba Fett? Where?

I dont need your training dude, l know that there are counters, but that skill (Chirrut's Resolute Endurance) is super broken, My Boba it is pretty strong btw almost gear Xl and Speed/Crit mods

I wasn't trying to be patronizing. That sounds just like my Boba Fett and I don't go into battle against those two without him. It looks like it would be fun to blast away at that Baze with Fett.

They are a difficult pair to beat, but based on the image you showed (you've got Baze on the ropes, half of their team down) it looks like you're winning.

• Chirrut is number 1 in armor penetration... Give the OP a break. He has a good angle..

Please EA/CG, for the love of the game. Please nerf his armor penetration. This is getting out of hand.
  • Churit doesn't need a nerf because by himself, he's nothing. Baze, by himself, is easy too. It's together that they're strong, which is what you got there. Synergy.

Yep, WAI.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    This is the Ultimate proof that Chirrut's Resolute Endurance is broken... 3 words
    Zeta Luminara's lead, she can give a HoT every time an ally gains a BUFF, and she is a Jedi with "magical" healing powers (and this is a Zeta Leadership)... Chirrut gives all of that for free, and Resolute Endurance isn't even a leadership skill, it is a passive that makes every other rebel a pain in the ... and yeah... they say that Chirrut is super balanced...

[img][/img]2zxm3a1.jpg
  • Shock, stun, ability block, heal block; these exist.
  • Shock, stun, ability block, heal block; these exist.

Oh yeah...Thank you very much, this blind God grants Tenacity Up too (As the Force Wills special) (:
    518 posts Member
    Some players like me just don't want to play with meta but with a squad for fun. And btw, I use clones too and they're not as dummy as people say, there just very bad on defense because people know they have to focus Rex and then it's over. Once you killed a clone, they all drop like bees.
    And Chaze is not such "cheated" like people used to say, you can counter it quite easily with a dispeller and with a well-known and use DN or Boba.
    Shock, stun, ability block, heal block; these exist.

Oh yeah...Thank you very much, this blind God grants Tenacity Up too (As the Force Wills special) (:

K so B2, JKA, Nils, and other buff block and dispel. IDK I beat R1 teams all the time with ZMaul and Sith.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ElleMadara wrote: »

K so B2, JKA, Nils, and other buff block and dispel. IDK I beat R1 teams all the time with ZMaul and Sith.

I dont need your training, you dont understand? I can beat those maggots with my team, l am just pointing out that they are BROKEN, that is all, they mean no trouble to me.

I dont need your training, you dont understand? I can beat those maggots with my team, l am just pointing out that they are BROKEN, that is all, they mean no trouble to me.

If you can beat them, then how are they broken?
    this broken monk that gives you 1000 Heal Over Time effects)
    [img][/img]vrzdq8.png

You realize the HoT procs off Crit Hits right, so why would u use a clone 5 attack assist on his toons when it wouldn't be or get you in lethal range. Your giving his toons up to 5 HoTs at a time by doing that.
  • Chirrut's unique need to be disabled upon death that's for sure, but overall they're not OP.

Part of the issue that I see is that the original poster is trying to use Clones in arena and unfortunately they're just not that competitive outside of HAAT. They have no ability block, no buff immunity, no daze, 1 lack-luster stun, one dispel on an excessively long cool-down, and no taunting tank unless GK is lead which is far from optimal for a Clone squad. Clones can be fun but will struggle to be competitive against Maul squads and Rebel squads with Chaze.

Have you tried using boba fett? I hear he's good vs chaze. Oh b2 can dispel too.
  • [img][/img]os4oxg.png

Pesky Rebel Scum, and they dare to put Emperor Palpatine on that cheap team, they mean no treat to me l just find that those two are super broken, auto taunt, they are cleansers, dispellers, debuffers, healers, they can counter, they gave Tenacity, they deal crazy damage, they assist. They are super cheap, you have 6 characters in 2 and they excel in everything.

[img][/img]2e2j9xk.png