Shard Chat: Yendor, Black Sachi, RelishYoda, DanielsJack, Moondawg, Yiuman, Drevh, Cetta, jkdmike

Prev13456713
Relish_Yoda
164 posts Member
edited July 2016
Anybodyyyy?????

Started mid/late November. Some, but not a lot of heavy whales. I'd say about 15 of the top 20 are Phasma leads.

Some of the top 20s:
Zodlock
Molok (congrats to both of y'all for some strong teams). Molok recently changed to Poggle lead.
Eisi
Netherflux (longtime Barriss lead, now fell into line with Phasma)
Wulfet (very competitive Sid lead team)
Agoranomus
Auralius
Fnord O'really
Yendor
Carolus Rex

I'm RelishYoda

Who do you fear matching up against?

Cheers!
Post edited by Relish_Yoda on

Replies

• I fear no man..........except my missus of course
  • Well hello there shardmate! I'm Heisen currently just happily floating top 100 sometimes 50. I fear the mighty Poe, of course, but he hasn't spread too much at these lowly ranks yet.
  • Hello shardie, I'm the mol Eliza with ima gun di leader! I fear no Poe, although I should because there hard work for my Jedi, atleast it's worked in my favour for the new Jedi event, I will never bow to Poe ;)
  • Heisen wrote: »
    Well hello there shardmate! I'm Heisen currently just happily floating top 100 sometimes 50. I fear the mighty Poe, of course, but he hasn't spread too much at these lowly ranks yet.

Nicely done Heisen. What team are you running?

Hello shardie, I'm the mol Eliza with ima gun di leader! I fear no Poe, although I should because there hard work for my Jedi, atleast it's worked in my favour for the new Jedi event, I will never bow to Poe ;)

Oh yeah! I've played you a couple times. Nice jedi team!

The only poe's I fear are Molok and Zodlock. Molok (I think) has a fully geared Leia/Rey/GS that just crush my team while in taunt...
  • He's hard work, usually takes me 3 attempts to take him out, RNG plays a big part for me to beat either but I try and occasionally win :)
  • Currently running
    Phasma (L)
    Sid
    Dooku
    Lumi
    Daka
  • He's hard work, usually takes me 3 attempts to take him out, RNG plays a big part for me to beat either but I try and occasionally win :)

Nice. Yeah. Same here. FOO sending Marching Orders to FOTP is the best!

Are you in EST?

They both must be in Europe because they always start in the top at the beginning of my day...
    (then they get beat down, of course...)
  • GMT, so my payout was just over 2 hours 45 mins ago, don't think there's many in my time zone because once I get 1st I don't get knocked off the top spot so I'm abit lucky I think...
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yendor reporting for duty. Glad to see this thread. And yes, Zodlock and Molok do make getting arena awards a bit more challenging. I was slated to max out my GS and Poe tomorrow, but that flew out the window with the update notes. Now I'm fleshing out a Jedi team

I'm CST (GMT-6hrs)
  • Mace looks like he could be good, hopefully he will deal some decent damage this time around, got home a 5* but couldn't bring myself to stick with him in case he didn't get the buff..
  • Yendor wrote: »
    Yendor reporting for duty. Glad to see this thread. And yes, Zodlock and Molok do make getting arena awards a bit more challenging. I was slated to max out my GS and Poe tomorrow, but that flew out the window with the update notes. Now I'm fleshing out a Jedi team

I'm CST (GMT-6hrs)

Hey. You just dropped Molok! Nicely done.
  • Mace looks like he could be good, hopefully he will deal some decent damage this time around, got home a 5* but couldn't bring myself to stick with him in case he didn't get the buff..

Remind me of your team again? Mace will fit nicely I think

• Hey. You just dropped Molok! Nicely done.

Lol,that was actually your fault, and I'm telling him if he joins this thread :). I knew one of those two had a team that could actually beat me even on defense so I went in and checked it. I can usually beat Molok, but I have to have some good RNG to beat Zodlock. That is a BEAST of a team. He just demolished me

Unfortunately, I never picked up Barris so Im getting her right now and will do Mace next. I have Lumi and JC 7*,QGJ 4* and will be 5 possibly 6* by the event. I have a 5* Kit Fisto and JK Guardian, so I should be able to at least unlock, but not looking good in terms of my ability to have 5 7* in time, though 5 6* I have an outside chance at.
  • What time zone are you in?

Hey. You just dropped Molok! Nicely done.

Lol,that was actually your fault, and I'm telling him if he joins this thread :). I knew one of those two had a team that could actually beat me even on defense so I went in and checked it. I can usually beat Molok, but I have to have some good RNG to beat Zodlock. That is a BEAST of a team. He just demolished me

Yeah, the Zodlock Poggle lead's buff on GS is pretty mortal. My best chance to score number 1 have been to avoid them. I think i've beaten them both once or twice. Not Zod since he changed the line-up.

Also, there is a @Carolus_Rex at the forums. Are you the same one???
    What time zone are you in?

EST. Gotta get to work. Prizes hit in 55 mins.

Currently ranked 6.

Unfortunately, a couple of the top 10s are EST so you have to plan ahead.
  • Currently use ima
    Ayala
    Qui gon
    Lumi
    Dooku,
    Defiantly going to swap a few around and see if I can get mace to fit in, tried fisto but he's over shadowed by dooku, need to find space for yoda/Jedi Luke whichever comes from this event ;)
  • Well, here it is...

Yours truly vs. @Yendor

50IEfMX.jpg

Survived Poe...(used Lumi heal there)

FJBfz17.jpg

I think I made a tactical mistake in using FOO Pinning Shot on GS vs FOTP, and paid the price for it. FOTP took out Han. Downhill from there.

LuGWL6j.jpg

Nice team, Yendor!

I'll challenge again!

• Just challenged again. @Yendor

I think you adjusted the team to go for first or second?

Anyways, swapped Sid for Leia.

4Fiam7a.jpg

This time, however... I prayed to RNG-sus.

CP8tBjU.jpg

:smile: woo hooo!! LOL

0cEynbI.jpg
  • Lol, congrats. Yeah, I have a stronger team with Leia, but she has 800 less power than Sid so I seem to get fewer challenges when sid is in the lineup. Once I get my Jedi team, I'll swap in QGJ for Leia and I'll go ahead and max out Poe and GS
  • Relish_Yoda
    164 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yendor wrote: »
    Lol, congrats. Yeah, I have a stronger team with Leia, but she has 800 less power than Sid so I seem to get fewer challenges when sid is in the lineup. Once I get my Jedi team, I'll swap in QGJ for Leia and I'll go ahead and max out Poe and GS

Don't snipe me, please!
    Do that after 6pm EST!

Thanks!
  • Yeah, I try to not do any battles in the last 1/2 of any hour except for 5:30-6 cst

Good luck!
    Yeah, I try to not do any battles in the last 1/2 of any hour except for 5:30-6 cst

Good luck!

Wow, double sniped all the way back to 18, barely made it to top 10 in time...

There's always tomorrow!

Good to connect, hope more people from our shard jump in.

(@EA_Jesse and @CG_JohnSalera . It'd be great if we could name the shards and have chat rooms or PMs!)

Good luck at 6pm CST.
  • Carolus_Rex here, I have a hard time competing with you guys but I'm doing my best.

Currently scrambling trying to get a Jedi team together and ready, lacking severely in that department so it's going to get tough.
  • Your sat in second at the moment, seem t be doing ok :) glad this thread was created, hopefully they have an in game chat planned for the near future cos it's good talking to my fellow shardies :D
  • Yea I wonder if they'll ever put an in-game chat and if there would be like separate tabs for shard and global. Although I'm sure shard chat would occasionally have the "**** you bro, you sniped me again!"
  • @Yendor in 1 and @Carolus_Rex in 2. Uh oh!

I'm in 5th and have four battles left before I run out of my second refresh...
  • Heisen wrote: »
    Yea I wonder if they'll ever put an in-game chat and if there would be like separate tabs for shard and global. Although I'm sure shard chat would occasionally have the "**** you bro, you sniped me again!"

Yeah, the problem with the shard chats is the trash talk. But if people could keep it civil, it'd be awesome. Like talking about teams and build outs and how you would approach a certain tough rival. Etc.
  • Carolus_Rex here, I have a hard time competing with you guys but I'm doing my best.

Currently scrambling trying to get a Jedi team together and ready, lacking severely in that department so it's going to get tough.

@Carolus_Rex, I've fought your team. I'd hardly say you were having a hard time being competitive :smile:. What time zone are you in?

Yeah, the problem with the shard chats is the trash talk. But if people could keep it civil, it'd be awesome. Like talking about teams and build outs and how you would approach a certain tough rival. Etc.

The other problem is coordinating cooldowns. 3 or 4 people could lock up the top 3 or 4 slots for the last 15-20 minutes for about 100 crystals each (for a given shard/time zone) with a little coordination. They could then just take turns swapping 1st. It would only matter on a given shard and time zone that was hotly contested, but on the ones where people are falling all over one another for first, I could see it becoming a problem. I suspect its already being done by guilds using Line, but it's not very noticeable because so many shard/time zone sets don't have 10+ people competing for the same #1.

I used one of my challenges early today because I leveled Leia to 6* and Poe to 7*. I wanted to see if it made a difference against Zodlock, who seems to have the toughest team on our server and boy did it ever :smiley: