Shard Chat: Yendor, Black Sachi, RelishYoda, DanielsJack, Moondawg, Yiuman, Drevh, Cetta, jkdmike

1789101113Next

Replies

• @Yendor Just wanted to say your Zavage is brutal man! I was 4v1 and he took me down.
  • Anyone know drevh's payout we've been going at it for the 7pm pdt payout just not sure if I've irked him somehow or that's his payout as well. He seems to go out of his way to hit me
  • sc7606
    97 posts Member
    I set up a Discord server here: https://discord.gg/tU43wVB if anyone wants to join so we can co-ordinate payout times / trash talk each others teams and so on
  • SaChi wrote: »
    I live in NY too.... Brooklyn 7 EST

SaChi - I live in NY as well. I'm in Manhattan. Is your payout at 7 ET?
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    A lot has changed since my last post. The meta seems to be changing more frequently now. I can barely keep in the top 50 with my sith team nowadays..lol curse you all for your chaze teams..lol I enjoyed the Sith era quite a lot but all good things must come to an end. Except for DN most of the dark side seems to be fading. Rex, BO, chaze, yoda, jyn...etc those triple cleanse teams are too much to handle for sith. Might have to start building more light side toons soon. It won't be as much fun for me but i gotta adapt or fade I suppose..lol
  • Hey guys.
    I think this is where I belong. I can see I know a few names anyways.
    Well, just stopping by to say hello!
  • Cetta wrote: »
    How old is our shard I can't remember when I started playing

Hi Cetta,

Oh - if I only could remeber. I just remember I was stuck at an airport in Sweden when I installed the game. And had no internet on the flight, so the wait for getting back down on the ground was bad!

Well, if anyone have a clue on when the server started / ended - it could be fun to know.
  • Cetta wrote: »
    I was able to look at my game center acheivments and it looks like I started the game in november 2015 so I'd guess our shard is somehwere around that old.

Quote to self - look last posts before replying on older ones.

Just checked my account - and can see first acheivement was done november 28th 2015.
  • Johnny_mass78
    49 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    [Deleted]
    Post edited by Johnny_mass78 on
  • Hello, I think this is my shard, flirting with Top 20 daily but mostly just outside. Trying to emulate cambo and the other empire heavy teams. Just thought I would say hello as I see your names everyday on the rankings.
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Welcome Cathers, always glad to have another shard mate find us. :)
  • Hello, I think i am on this shard. I am just begining to reach top 50, and would like to coordinate with you. BTW, is the discord still active? The link is not working.
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Got 1rst one day last week. You guys let me sneek up there!..lol likely won't see that again since nightsisters time to remain viable looks fairly limited but nice to pop in the top again even if just visiting.

Oyvind the reason the discord link isn't active is because there's a limited amount of room available for coordinating payout. Typically the way these things work is once there's a few people that join the chat room from each payout time, they decide to stop letting additional people into it because it gets too difficult to coordinate payouts if they have to play nice with too many people in one payout. So it's first come first serve. If you find the link after the first few join your S.O.L...lol They could make a general room for just casual chat that everyone could participate in like we did for my ship shard but I dunno if that's something they're interested in. That way they can still coordinate payouts in a separate room but still have one room for everyone on the shard to be social.
  • Hi guys..lol
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    you still play this? I stopped long back... moved to mcoc
  • Why you guys let me get 3 today? I'm sure there's a bunch of you coordinating payouts. I'm still using a pure NS team, aren't they way out dated? Am I not on your "hit list?" All good I'm just having a little fun with you guys. Peace
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Thanks for playing nice with me all. Much appreciated.
    Post edited by jkdmike on
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Post edited by jkdmike on