Mods for Zylo

aus10
189 posts Member
I'm about to get one, and I'm really curious as to whether I should put defense or crit damage on him.

Replies

• Options
    aus10 wrote: »
    I'm about to get one, and I'm really curious as to whether I should put defense or crit damage on him.

Neither
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I focused on offense and critical chance. The more damage he does, the more protection he gains. I did speed secondaries with health and protection.
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    IMG_1017_zpsytytbclg.png

This is mine.
  • Options
    IMG_1017_zpsytytbclg.png
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    I went offense and tenacity mod sets with as much speed and tenacity as possible. Also a crit dam triangle to boot.

Kylo gaining speed from debuffs is great and everything... but his downfall is when he is stunned, ability blocked, or immune to heal.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    IMG_1017_zpsytytbclg.png

Looks good
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    BrillO wrote: »
    I went offense and tenacity mod sets with as much speed and tenacity as possible. Also a crit dam triangle to boot.

Kylo gaining speed from debuffs is great and everything... but his downfall is when he is stunned, ability blocked, or immune to heal.

Thanks, I'll make sure to keep that tenacity in mind.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    IMG_1017_zpsytytbclg.png

This is mine.
    IMG_1017_zpsytytbclg.png

This is mine.
    Hey that looks solid. What are the secondaries?
  • Options
    Im working on a kylo right now and was thinking critical chance mods with a critical damage triangle primary, and protection primaries on the circle and cross. speed secondaries, like any other character.

I'm gonna have him on a double cleanse team so don't really need the tenacity.
  • Options
    aus10 wrote: »

I put speed and potency
  • Options
    Offense set and offense primary on cross. CC set with CC triangle. 210 speed, once the debuffs hit he's flying. 50% CC, I'd like to squeeze a little more in there but it seems to be enough. I didn't worry about protection since he regenerates it. Tenacity I feel is counter productive, also it's a broken stat (w/o investing fully in it you're not gaining much). He's the linchpin of my Zaul arena team and I've dropped over a mil on p1 HAAT with just him (still tweaking strategy)
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Using him alone on P1 of the tank raid is fun. If you've got the time, you can solo the whole phase.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    IMG_1017_zpsytytbclg.png

You should post a screen shot from swgoh.gg of your kylo. So we can see the stats of the mods... in the future.
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Using him alone on P1 of the tank raid is fun. If you've got the time, you can solo the whole phase.

Hey, do you know why zylo can't solo p2 as well?
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever mod u set, speed must be above 200, if not, change for wich give you fastest.