PVP - mods - Why?

Why does PVP come down to speed secondary mods....? and on that note why are they so hard to get

buy a mod upgrade it for 500k and at the RNG mercy get +0 speed on it.... or farm it and fail there

Point is a strong team has no chance against a +200 speed team and that seems odd to me

RNG is rarely a friend for most and yet it's the main decider

I'm not complaining just saying + 25 speed mods should not be there only +15 max OR make them easier to get... like all of us should have a set by a certain point for the PVP team

I have 1 well moded toon with +100ish speed and the rest not doing well. I get whiped out by weeker teams with faster toons, and I'm not saying I shouldn't in top 100 just saying it should come down to the team not the mods, bu mods are all the decider

I bet a +250 zaul+zidious+zoku could beat most teams on auto with a speed of 200ish

any ways I think the mod speed secondary needs to be adressed, either make them drop oftem so you have a chance to get speed secondary or limit it to less slots....

and on that not since it is the deciding factor shouldn't all have a speed secondary and RNG only apply to upgrade? or maybe even a guarantee since all other mods are worthless -like a gold with +5 speed but after upgrade go to +5 still in all 12 levls- is that a mod you would use on A B or C team?

What say you? = Discuss