Suggestion for those grinding new Jedi characters for the event: don't activate them

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
edited February 2016
Don't activate new Jedi characters yet. Wait for the update.
There is a good chance that some sort of Jedi pack will be offered for sale, that may or may not be a good deal. If it has a 4* character in it, you could save a whopping 48 shards by leaving the character in reserve until after the pack is purchased.
This is pure speculation, of course, but unless you need these new characters in the next week, it is a worthwhile gamble for those who are patient.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• LarGe
    113 posts Member
    Good advice
  • I probably won't be spending any more money on this game for a long while yet.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Should probably start saving ability mats, credits, and training droids too. A 7* Jedi may not do much damage at lvl 1, gear 1.
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    I probably won't be spending any more money on this game for a long while yet.

totally agree, this update s.u.c.k.s. everywhere
  • Wazlinski
    359 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Just be prepared for the cost to be up to $200 USD, it's the feeling I'm getting from all the posts of people stating they want "a jedi pack now!" for example.

That said, I unlocked 4 jedi 2 days ago from chromium packs, possibly a coincidence or their drop rates have been adjusted, everything except mace has been dropping for me. 53 toons unlocked and only 11 mace shards total have ever dropped for me.