First Order Storm Trooper: What percent chance does he have to call an assist?

I was staring at his zeta again this evening and confused myself....

z80oQZe.png

On the left it says 50% chance....and on the right it says 70%

What is the percent chance of FOST calling an assist on his actions?

Replies

• Blamo
    25 posts Member
    Nice catch.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    This is a bug. It should state 50%. Please look into this @CG_Kozispoon :smile:

For proof, see my statistics tracking in this post: My Awesome Spreadsheet!
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    BeWary wrote: »
    This is a bug. It should state 50%. Please look into this CG_Kozispoon :smile:

For proof, see my statistics tracking in this post: My Awesome Spreadsheet!

I took the easy route and looked at mechanics on swgoh.gg. They show as 50% chance to call ally.
  • Hi Mewingloki, I saw your question by seeking an answer for my question:

Also when the FO storm trooper assist he calls an ally for help (with a 50% chance)?

Or does this Zeta-ability only work if the Trooper is on his "normal" turn.

In other words:

For example the FO Pilot makes a double-shot, calls FO Storm Trooper to ally, the Zeta ability of the trooper again calls with a 50% chance Kylo Ren to assist... three guys attack?

How to combine the 60% chance of Phasma with the 50% chance of the FO Storm Trooper?

Can the Trooper call one ally because of Phasma leadership and another ally because his Zeta-ability?

Thanks for answers, in the game it is not so precise...

Jedibaer
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    Hi Mewingloki, I saw your question by seeking an answer for my question:

Also when the FO storm trooper assist he calls an ally for help (with a 50% chance)?

In other words:

For example the FO Pilot makes a double-shot, calls FO Storm Trooper to ally, the Zeta ability of the trooper again calls with a 50% chance Kylo Ren to assist... three guys attack?

How to combine the 60% chance of Phasma with the 50% chance of the FO Storm Trooper?

Can the Trooper call one ally because of Phasma leadership and another ally because his Zeta-ability?

Jedibaer

Yup, FOST's zeta ability calls assists in addition to the Phasma lead assists. So yes, you can get FOST calling 2 separate toons to assist, or calling the same toon twice. This chance is 50%, not 70% per the description.

FOST can call assists on attacks, counters, taunting, and assisting others.
  • BeWary wrote: »
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    Hi Mewingloki, I saw your question by seeking an answer for my question:

In other words:

Jedibaer

Yup, FOST's zeta ability calls assists in addition to the Phasma lead assists. So yes, you can get FOST calling 2 separate toons to assist, or calling the same toon twice. This chance is 50%, not 70% per the description.

FOST can call assists on attacks, counters, taunting, and assisting others.

@BeWary nailed it. You get 2 chances for assists on a phasma team. FOST can call assists via zeta anytime his little pixels shift on screen - even when trying to escape a raid LOL.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    ...FOST can call assists via zeta anytime his little pixels shift on screen - even when trying to escape a raid LOL.

Really? Even when escaping a raid? LOL. I've never tried that cuz my guild doesn't allow multiple attempts, but that would be pretty humorous to see.