Who should be my first Zeta??? Should I change my arena team after?

Fear_JarJar
550 posts Member
edited April 2017
Who should I put my first zeta on? Should I change my arena team after?
Currently running
EP(L) 5*g8
Vader 6*g10
Boba 7*g9
TFP 7*g10
Shore 6*g9

I have available
Jedi
Ahsoka 7*g10
Yoda 7*g9
Mace 7*g8
Lumi 7*g8
QGJ 7*g8
JC 7*g8

Rebels
Biggs 7*g8
Wedge 7*g8
Bistan 6*g8
Akbar 7*g7
Luke 6*g7

Sith
Maul 7*g8
Savage 7*g8
Sid 7*g8
Nih 4*g7
Dooku 5*g6

Empire
RG 6*g7

Replies

• Maul or QGJ
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    I went QGZ, for LS 9B hard missions. But I've G10+, 7*, Fully modded/omega'd QGZ, Aayla, Yoda, JKA and Ashoka and they're brutal.
    I had Maul at low star when I got my first Zeta so was torn between Zader and QGZ and not regretted my choice yet.
    I may go Maul. Or might go Zariss or Zoda if my jedi team stays strong.
    Or Jyn if I farm her to 6*+ by the time the nxt zeta is farmed as I'm going for a Rogue One squad.
    I may change tack to Princess Zody if Zaul starts to seep out of the meta.
    Or, if I feel no need to zeta any if them, Zylo solely to help my guild get thru P1 of the HAAT

My next one if I were u would probably be Maul to lead a sith team, and with a 4* Nihilus it makes yr Sith team (Maul, Vader, EP, a tank and Nihilus) more useful.
  • Qgj might be the best way to go, Zader doesn't do anything under EP lead, and Zoba doesn't seem like a game breaker. I've slowly been farming JKA to replace one of my Jedi and help out ahsoka. I've been farming IGD, but should I change him to Ayala?
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Now that Zylo is available for p1 of the hAAT, IGD doesn't currently have a use anywhere in the game imo. Aayla under ZQ lead is solid.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    @Fear_JarJar imo if you go Zqgj (as I am, only missing 3 zeta mats), you really need to develop your Jedi team :
    You'll need yoda's battle meditation zetaed as well
    Jedi Knight Anakin, Aayla, Ashoka for starters are must have for such a team if you want it to hold (tho one of my guild mate is running plo koon and it works pretty well)
    And you should be aiming to add zarriss and gk as well in place of jka and Ahsoka