Is FOTP still worth after the update?

I was farming FOTP until now, I have it only at 3* at the moment.
Do you think that after the nerf it will still be a powerful toon or it's better to watch elsewhere?
(I know, I know, fixing a bug it's not a real nerf, but.. :wink: )

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Removing that double tap bonus that happened a lot of the time really hurts his value, well not removing it but drastically cutting it back
  • Options
    It sounds like they are just taking away the triple attack chance that was a bug. "Fixed a bug that allowed his Basic ability to gain more multi-attacks than intended" The overall multi attack chance with advantage would still be 90%. Also, he will actually be gaining a bit more damage with a proper agi modifier at 7*.
  • Options
    The bug fix doesn't hurt his value too much. The reduction in Strength (and, thus, HP) might. Won't know for sure 'til we've seen it in action, though.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Options
    My fotp is still 6* n he's great in arena. So Im sure his new hp won't be felt one way or another for me (28 more shards till 7*)., but did I hear more damage. ....so your saying there a chance........
  • Options
    Exactly guys, more than the ability fix is the growth rate the real change.
    Lower Strenght means lose that huge amount of hp at 7* that many users notice. But the higher Agility it means more crits (or more crits damage?) Did I understand right?
    I suppose that FOTP become much more glass cannon now.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Yes it will just revert back to a slightly improved version of 6* instead. Which isn't bad in a Phasma team, mind you.