Pack Drop Question

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
I've started playing just earlier this week and I had a question about the drops from the Ally Points packs. I've opened a few dozen of these and mostly got random equipment but a few times I was able to get a few cool full characters. My question is why do I sometimes get full characters while other times I only get shards to build towards others? I got lucky with one pull and got a 4-star character but have recently opened six or so packs that only contained shards. Thanks!
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• You get 1 shard, or a whole character. If you already own that character it ia convetted to shards. I must be unlucky. I've been playing 65 days and just got my 5th character drop from bronzium.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Thanks! I'm probably just more lucky. So far I had drop a full Ewok Scout, Ewok Elder, Teebo, Snowtrooper(?), and Ima-Gun Di. I've had a second Ewok Scout drop which game me several shards instead (7, I think) as well as another 4 or so shards for characters I don't have yet.

I'm actually amazed at how much quality play I'm able to get without paying in. This seems like one of the better freemium games for F2P players.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.