Light side advice

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
I've been concentrating on mostly sith for the last few months and my light side has suffered greatly because of it. I'm about ready to start focusing on light side in hopes of getting through ls 9 hard nodes. Any advice on where I should focus with what I have? Thanks in advance!

https://swgoh.gg/u/drax77/collection/?f=light-side

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Anyone anyone? Obviously rebels or jedi are my best bet with what I have but what have people had the best luck with between those 2 factions? If jedi are viable to get through the 9 ls nodes I'd prefer to level and gear them over rebels. Or would I be better off with a mixed squad using a Rex lead?
  • Took a look at the squad. Im also in a similar boat since I've been focusing more on dark side over the past couple months since I find them more fun.

I would say I have a slightly above average rebel team and a pretty decent jedi team. But I still haven't been able to beat ls 9b. I've tried both squads but my jedi (with a borrowed zQGJ ally) and a barris lead have come within a turn of beating it. My rebels didn't made it to the 3rd stage but got wiped out immediately.

The jedi team I run with the borrowed ally is barris (L) g10, jka g10, yoda g9, ahsoka g8, ima gun di g8. If you have a zQGJ use him as lead and find a geared out ima gun di ally. Or vice versa. Lately, I've been taking lumi out and replacing her with a k2so or Lando and been having slightly better luck with that.

I hope that helps out a bit
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Thanks for the input, my light side is so under geared I can't beat 9a normal let alone the hard nodes lol. I think I have more rebels at higher gear than jedi I just despise rebels and don't want to gear them if I'm not going to use them outside of ls battles.
  • Haha mine isnt terribly undergeared, but I get it. I've got a g9 Biggs and g10 Lando and they still get demolished even if I put them in different teams. I'd say go with the jedi because at least you'll like them and have fun with them