Fun HK-47 zeta idea.

Ig88isboss
1752 posts Member
edited April 2017
Woodroward's idea:
Reconstruction: HK-47 has a 100% chance to revive the first time he is defeated, with a 75% chance the second time, a 50% chance the 3rd, and a 25% chance the 4th time. He recovers health protection and tm equal to his chance to revive. Upon his death HK-47 self destructs dealing massive damage to and stunning all enemies. This damage is reduced by 25% for each other living ally.
·

Unique · Level 8
Reconstruction
HK-47 has a 100% chance to Revive with 40% Health the first time he is defeated. Additionally when revived gain 100%tm, critical dmg up for two turns and critical immunity for 3 turns. All droid allies gain this ability when hk-47 is alive.

Imainge the rage this would induce haha.
Post edited by Ig88isboss on

Replies

• Javik
    246 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Instead of giving all droids that ability what about doing something like Old Ben and when HK dies buffing your entire droid team? Maybe he could even give droids potency up and increased turn meter at start as a passive from the start. Droids do a lot of debuffing.
  • Sounds fun. I had a fun idea for an HK reconstruction level 8 zeta myself:

When he dies, he has 100% chance to revive the first time, 75% a second, 50% a 3rd, and 25% a 4th. He gains health and protection equal to his chance to revive upon revival, and all allies gain speed up and offense up for 2 turns whenever he dies.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Javik wrote: »
    Instead of giving all droids that ability what about doing something like Old Ben and when HK dies buffing your entire droid team? Maybe he could even give droids potency up and increased turn meter at start as a passive from the start. Droids do a lot of debuffing.

Cool idea but no one targets hk first cuz he's weak so would be useless.
  • Maybe just scrap droids they do not need reworks lmao ...they had their time
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Sounds fun. I had a fun idea for an HK reconstruction level 8 zeta myself:

When he dies, he has 100% chance to revive the first time, 75% a second, 50% a 3rd, and 25% a 4th. He gains health and protection equal to his chance to revive upon revival, and all allies gain speed up and offense up for 2 turns whenever he dies.

I like it but same problem as the first. Hk is always the last one to die.
  • What I like about this is HK is a support character yet his abilities are more in line with an attackers, and he hits like a wet noodle so he's pretty bad honestly. This would make him a real support character that can actually help his team.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »

That's a good point, maybe it should address that instead:

Hk has a 100% chance to revive, etc. etc.

But instead of buffing upon death, he does a massive damage Aoe that also inflicts speed and defense down for 1 turn that does 25% less damage for each living ally upon his death... Like a self destruct mechanism. So if you leave him for last he could potentially wipe your team.

• Maybe just scrap droids they do not need reworks lmao ...they had their time

Hate to burst your bubble but all factions will eventually get zetas not just the ones you like :lol::lol:
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited April 2017

But instead of buffing upon death, he does a massive damage Aoe that also inflicts speed and defense down for 1 turn that does 25% less damage for each living ally upon his death... Like a self destruct mechanism. So if you leave him for last he could potentially wipe your team.

:lol: a self destruct! Love that! Instead of those debuffs maybe stun instead?
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Maybe just scrap droids they do not need reworks lmao ...they had their time

Hate to burst your bubble but all factions will eventually get zetas not just the ones you like :lol::lol:

If only all factions would get ships too.
  • CleverWes wrote: »
    Maybe just scrap droids they do not need reworks lmao ...they had their time

If only all factions would get ships too.
    The operative word here should be when, not if. They didn't spend all this time on this new game feature to NOT expand it.

:lol: a self destruct! Love that! Instead of those debuffs maybe stun instead?

I think any of those debuffs is fitting with the idea of being in the middle of a massive explosion. Stun, defense down, daze, speed down. All fit flavor wise. Stun is probably the most fitting though.

• So here's my collaborative idea with IG88isboss all written out:

Reconstruction: HK-47 has a 100% chance to revive the first time he is defeated, with a 75% chance the second time, a 50% chance the 3rd, and a 25% chance the 4th time. He recovers health protection and tm equal to his chance to revive. Upon his death HK-47 self destructs dealing massive damage to and stunning all enemies. This damage is reduced by 25% for each other living ally.
  • rcohen19
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Reconstruction and Destruction: Unique Level 8 (zeta)
    HK revives 3 times. The first time he gets 100% health and TM, then 50% health and TM, then 10% health and TM. Whenever HK is revived, all droid allies gain HoT and offense up for 2 turns. When HK is defeated and does not revive, deal damage to all enemies equal to 25% of their max health. This damage is increased by 15% for each defeated ally and cannot be evaded.

So 25/40/55/70/85/100