4.7M P2 HAAT with zFinn Resistance

Prev1
My previous best was 3.7M. I'm pretty proud of this run.

IMG_1126.png

IMG_1127.png

IMG_1128.png

IMG_1129.png

IMG_1130.png

IMG_1131.png

image post

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Awesome Chucky! I'm quite sure this is the HAAT world record for Resistance. Can anyone confirm known best?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Thank you for sharing your mod set up also.
  • That's amazing. Please excuse the unrelated-ness; is your resistance pilot useful in ships? Trying to determine priority order for farming
  • That sure is a lot of speed
  • @QuiGonJesus
    1. Awesome name
    2. Her ship is okay. I have her gear maxed and her ship close to 7*, but prefer to use my gear 9 Jedi Consular over her. That may change if she gets a Capital Ship to synergize with.
    3. For farming, I would get her ship shards shards in GW shipments, but that's about it.
  • Very impressive. Percentage wise how much was that?
  • @QuiGonJesus
    1. Awesome name
    2. Her ship is okay. I have her gear maxed and her ship close to 7*, but prefer to use my gear 9 Jedi Consular over her. That may change if she gets a Capital Ship to synergize with.
    3. For farming, I would get her ship shards shards in GW shipments, but that's about it.

Thank you! Probably not going to worry about her until I can get the rest of the resistance ready.
  • For me, the key was getting Finn's tenacity to 60%+. What you want is for the cannons to dispel Poe's taunt and have Finn take the damage. He heals quickly with his 20% health steal and special/cleanse/HOT.
  • IdraRage
    259 posts Member
    For me, the key was getting Finn's tenacity to 60%+. What you want is for the cannons to dispel Poe's taunt and have Finn take the damage. He heals quickly with his 20% health steal and special/cleanse/HOT.

Aren't dispels non-resistible? Doesn't teneacity just help avoid dots/ expose in P2?
  • IdraRage wrote: »
    For me, the key was getting Finn's tenacity to 60%+. What you want is for the cannons to dispel Poe's taunt and have Finn take the damage. He heals quickly with his 20% health steal and special/cleanse/HOT.

Aren't dispels non-resistible? Doesn't teneacity just help avoid dots/ expose in P2?

Well if Poe or Finn resist those dots they heal
  • IdraRage wrote: »

Nope, it's only a 50% chance.

And amazing job to the OP!
  • Thanks AKJ!
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Nice! I'm currently farming a 5th member for my res team, do you think sidious could be as good as res pilot in haat?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Nice! I'm currently farming a 5th member for my res team, do you think sidious could be as good as res pilot in haat?

He won't be gaining the TM or cooldown decrease during the topple so your team will suffer from not having that extra source of constant exposes and constant DPS. Could be a good tactic for p4 if you have a good p2 team already and you just don't topple because Sid will gain TM from killing the side turrets over and over again.
  • ^ and the health he'll gain.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Michal
    90 posts Member
    @ThePhantomPen I have a question about speed. I usually do about 2M only :(. Do you think that you did a lot of damage because of your good speed ?. You think that You will gain same damage amount when Your toons except Poe would be less than 180 speed ?.

Basically When Poe taunts, RT gain a lot of TM then he attack one turrent with expose and then others are also about 100% so does the speed really matters ?
  • @Ig88isboss I tried Zid instead of RP and scored around 1.4M. It was pretty disappointing.
  • Michal wrote: »
    @ThePhantomPen I have a question about speed. I usually do about 2M only :(. Do you think that you did a lot of damage because of your good speed ?. You think that You will gain same damage amount when Your toons except Poe would be less than 180 speed ?.

Basically When Poe taunts, RT gain a lot of TM then he attack one turrent with expose and then others are also about 100% so does the speed really matters ?

To me the most important stats for this set up to work are speed and potency. The more the better!
  • Hopefully they will fix the known bug where resistance allies don't gain the 35% TM when you kill an exposed target without applying expose damage.
  • Michal
    90 posts Member
    Hopefully they will fix the known bug where resistance allies don't gain the 35% TM when you kill an exposed target without applying expose damage.

its not a bug. First basic damage is taken, then expose damage. When You kill enemy with basic attack, expose attack cannot be applyed and You can't gain TM.

But there is another bug they should fix. You cannot expose alread exposed enemy, when this expose is applyed by resistance toon. What is weird, You can expose enemy when you hit someone who is exposed by Sid for example.
  • Michal wrote: »
    Hopefully they will fix the known bug where resistance allies don't gain the 35% TM when you kill an exposed target without applying expose damage.

its not a bug. First basic damage is taken, then expose damage. When You kill enemy with basic attack, expose attack cannot be applyed and You can't gain TM.

You're right. I hope they consider changing it though. I've been working around it by having low damage attacks (like Poe's basic) hit exposed enemies who are low on HP.
  • Xuichichi wrote: »
    Very impressive. Percentage wise how much was that?

Hey, sorry I missed your comment earlier. It was roughly 25%.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Nice score, very impressive. Are you gonna make a vid?
  • JVU420 wrote: »

I wish there was a reliable way to record for iOS users. I have recorded with AirShou and then Apple catches on and blocks it. Sadly, this run wasn't recorded.

Here is an older one I did record:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtOeoS3O9Z0
  • You the man TPP
  • Awesome. Just got to run my first resitance in phase 2. I feel like Poe is targeted more often than not -with out his taunt lol.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    JVU420 wrote: »

I wish there was a reliable way to record for iOS users. I have recorded with AirShou and then Apple catches on and blocks it. Sadly, this run wasn't recorded.

If you have a Macbook you can use Quicktime to record your screen. Just plug your phone in to the USB port using the charging cable, and then open quicktime and select New Movie Recording (I forget if it's new screen recording or new movie recording) but whichever one it is, just pick it and then click the little arrow next to the red record button. As long as your phone is plugged in it should give the option to use the iPhone to record instead of the computer under the "camera" selection, but it won't be the camera of the iphone/ipad it'll be the screen.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    JVU420 wrote: »

If you have a Macbook you can use Quicktime to record your screen. Just plug your phone in to the USB port using the charging cable, and then open quicktime and select New Movie Recording (I forget if it's new screen recording or new movie recording) but whichever one it is, just pick it and then click the little arrow next to the red record button. As long as your phone is plugged in it should give the option to use the iPhone to record instead of the computer under the "camera" selection, but it won't be the camera of the iphone/ipad it'll be the screen.

That's good to know. Thanks Man. I've been looking into getting a new laptop. Maybe the Macbook is the way to go.
  • Does resistance trooper's special not crit? Is that why offense mods were chosen over crit damage?
  • Does resistance trooper's special not crit? Is that why offense mods were chosen over crit damage?

It does. He does that because of speed secondaries and still boosts physical damage