86 or Phasma

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
I need another DS character out of GW and just finished 7* Poggle. So it seems like 86 or Phasma.

I was def going with Phasma, but the recent nerf definitely hurt her. Do you still think it's worth it?

For those 86 users, is he good without droid synergy? I have 6* 88 and 7* Poggle, but I won't be using either for arena in the future

Team would look like: Phasma (lead), QGJ, Poe, Lumi, Rey or Lumi(lead), QGJ, Poe, Rey and 86

I also have 7* Sid, Luke, JC and Poggle to use, but don't think they will make the cut (maybe Sid).

Replies

• Options
    Phasma didn't get nerfed, it was a bug fix. She will function as intended when the update goes live. As for the choice, I would go 86 all the way. Soooo much damage.
  • Options
    Phasma didn't get nerfed, it was a bug fix. She will function as intended when the update goes live. As for the choice, I would go 86 all the way. Soooo much damage.

You're right, I just read her description :)

So even without droids or Poggle, he still hits hard enough in that team? I might go Sid (lead), 86, Poe, Rey, QGJ
  • Options
    As long as you have someone to protect him <poe> he hits like a truck.
  • Options
    As long as you have someone to protect him <poe> he hits like a truck.

Cool. With this months bonus shards, I have him at 4* so that will save some time too. I think with Poe protecting, and those other dps characters, he won't even be a prime target
  • Options
    Well you will be going against AI in arena and who know how they choose a traget.
  • Options
    Well you will be going against AI in arena and who know how they choose a traget.

I was thinking for defense. I'm cool if they leave Rey and QGJ and focus 86
  • Options
    Wow. I should spell check occasionally.