Looking for Kyoushirou from PHANTOM's MENACE

Chewie_says_Aaarww
753 posts Member
edited April 2017
hi there!

ixzEI43.png

Sorry if I bumped you (by accident) a few min before your pay out. I checked your swgoh profile and saw that your pay out is right now. Won't happen again. I removed my mods afterwards, and saw you took your #6 back :p

If you're interested, there is a arena chat group on Line and you're welcome to join :)

Best regards,

Lennart
SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].

Replies

• dcsw83
    18 posts Member
    hi ,kyou is My guilmate ,I have send your message to him.
  • @dcsw83 , cool! Thx for passing on my message.

We have a schedule with each others pay out times as well, so we basically don't bump someone who has his pay out within 1 hour or so :) and we share some vids when facing each others squads, to help us become stronger/see how stupid the AI is :p
  • dcsw83
    18 posts Member
    Its Ok.If you have Something to Say you can message me I can deliver.Kyou is chinese .No line or discord.He use We chat app.
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    @dcsw83 Ah perfect :) Thx :)

There is one thing I would like to say to him. His pay out is at 10am UTC/GMT, I believe he shares his pay out together with KF Dan and 影武者. My pay out (in game name: starwarsfanbroshizzle) is at 5pm UTC/GMT. We could agree not to attack each other 2 hours before our pay outs? :)

I will tell the other guys I've been in contact with not to attack Kyou at his pay out. Oh, one more thing, there are many more who share my pay out time, such as Kemot Sitnom, T1mo, Wallybob and BzmR, so maybe it's better to wait until after 5pm GMT/UTC to do the battles ;)

C you! Lennart