Second zeta under zmaul

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
edited April 2017
I'm currently running zmaul, savage, ep, nihilis and assassin and have been staying top 10 with 2nd being my best payout to date. So who gets the next zeta?

Second zeta under zmaul 35 votes

Kylo
22%
LilpupFatzkeSikhoWiggius_TownsoElleMadaraBigBPmlb1399JoraCheburek 8 votes
Savage
77%
GwonkRJ__BrandoDooku_for_daysOle_Man_BourbonSkykrakerLastJediSpeedRacerTooLdglace1ColliiKeldoRyanRenkevsmartToxic_empiregrotesque_ahBrtStlndbigglesPogueDyhaDarlex11 27 votes

Replies

• Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Savage
    Savage. Don't change a formula that's working for you already.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Savage, as the AI isn't as stupid on defense.
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    Savage
    Zavage can win some 3 on 1 battles. The three things that are most likely to take him down:

Wiggs KO shot (not opener, but later in battle)
    Boba Execute
    Opponents Zavage

That being said, he's the dark horse for my new favorite character.

My setup is a little different - Zaul Zidious Zavage EP and Dooku. The Zaul/Zavage combo is super fun.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Thanks for the input everyone! I think unless my guild needs me to zeta kylo for haat I'm going to go with savage, I've seen and read a lot of good things about him since his rework and I feel like he should be a staple on a zmaul team.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Kylo
    The only thing I'll say is Zylo under a Zaul team with all sith feeds into his power. He gets dots, speed, offense, defense and starts blasting toons. If you offense up with EP, he can hit for 60-70k. My Zylo has knocked out full health chirrut, EP and others.
  • Savage
    zSavage really only shines under a zaul lead but kylo can fit into almost any lineup. Kylo is more long term viable but putting a zeta on savage will give you a big advantage in arena which is why I voted for him
  • Savage
    For context I usually finish top 15 with a zaul lead and 5 zetas away from swapping in savage myself