Time for some new zetas

Poxx
2288 posts Member
A few toons have 2, a fair # have 1 and the majority have none.

New zetas would breathe new life into what is becoming stale (at least arena), create diversity and increase enjoyment, thereby increasing spending.

Plz consider this request. Thx.

@EA_Jesse
@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Options
    Please. Game is the most boring it's ever been for me..
  • Options
    Every sith ability should have a zeta. Even their basics. Those are the only new ones we need though.
  • Ragnir
    118 posts Member
    Options
    Jka needs a zeta.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

That's because you probably aren't using Sith. Imo the game is more fun, challenging and diverse than it's ever been.
  • Options

That's because you probably aren't using Sith. Imo the game is more fun, challenging and diverse than it's ever been.

Not everyone likes sith
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

Nah, January was the most diverse I've seen it in the last year. Our top 20 had Lando, QGJ, Cody, Maul, Vader, Wedge, Boba, GK, and Rex leads. Wasn't more than 2 of any archetype - THAT was diverse and fun lol.

Using my same team to beat Maul 5x a day because nothing else can even touch them is not fun lol. It is very much stagnant now.

The QGJ leads can't fight the Mauls, the rebels are long gone, and clones don't even take a turn. I've been trying to to make FO work with the 3 out of 4 zetas I have for them and they don't stand a chance. Buddy has been trying resistance. We both put Rex back in at the end of the night with every experiment being a total waste of time and resources.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Mewingloki

zQGJ can beat mauls.
  • Options
    Someone needs to help the boys between rank 10 and 20 figure out what they are doing wrong then lol. I'd love for them to get past the Mauls so we have something else to fight! I'm like positive the jedi could beat up my team but I don't have to care since they can't move up >.<
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    Someone needs to help the boys between rank 10 and 20 figure out what they are doing wrong then lol. I'd love for them to get past the Mauls so we have something else to fight! I'm like positive the jedi could beat up my team but I don't have to care since they can't move up >.<

They can win on offense, its just that their defense is trash and of course Maul teams target them instantly since they have so many bonuses against them.

It's hard out here for a Jedi user. The struggle is real.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Mewingloki wrote: »

They can win on offense, its just that their defense is trash and of course Maul teams target them instantly since they have so many bonuses against them.

It's hard out here for a Jedi user. The struggle is real.

At least you can climb.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    With the tease in today's update I'm expecting the realease of some new Empire toons (probably from Rebels as well - Thrawn, Kallus, Gov. Pryce....maybe Inquisitors - they're not sith)....and I expect reworks for some of the old ones like Veers, Tarkin and all the troopers....so a zeta on Veers or Tarkin or maybe even RG is quite a good possibility in my opinion..
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My top picks are:
    JKA
    Old Ben
    Raid Han
    Zam
    Grievous
    HK

Edit: an issue is that most old toons have omegas on their basics and specials so you can only really put zetas on uniques.
  • Options
    Grievous definitely needs some love!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    My top picks are:
    JKA
    Old Ben
    Raid Han
    Zam
    Grievous
    HK

Edit: an issue is that most old toons have omegas on their basics and specials so you can only really put zetas on uniques.

Jka and Old Ben for sure. What do you think would be good zetas for them?
  • NathanK
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Tag some more people, I don't think your inane request will get any traction unless you tag all of the staff.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    zEmperor Palpatine would be awesome, he is the main villain fro the Empire he surely DESERVES a zeta Lead
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    NathanK wrote: »
    Tag some more people, I don't think your inane request will get any traction unless you tag all of the staff.

Salty.