Can get a QoL update where we can prioritize which special abilities are used first by AI

EldMapat
85 posts Member
edited April 2017
For example when my AI use my zylo I would like to prioritize outrage to be used 1st and when available and lash out 2nd then basic 3rd. I think this would be really useful for defense in arena.

Replies

• mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's insane that the most powerful attack that a character has, that you invest tons of resources into getting, doesn't get used first.
  • Options
    Right? Maybe it's useful in a full FO team but otherwise I want to use zeta as much as I can
  • Options
    I notice the same with someone like jawa scavenger using his grenade at the beginning of a battle when there's no thermal detonators on anyone, then a turn or 2 later with multiple thermal detonators on a whole squad he's still on cooldown when he could've saved that special to detonate all the tds at once
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    EldMapat wrote: »
    For example when my AI use my zylo I would like to prioritize outrage to be used 1st and when available and lash out 2nd then basic 3rd. I think this would be really useful for defense in arena.

This. +1000.
    Zeta a special ability.
    Hit Auto.
    Watch the AI use other abilities that aren't as effective or as powerful. :s

That like have an iPhone 7 and instead of taking it out of your pocket, asking your mom for her flip phone instead. C'mon man.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*