8 Guild Alliance, 5 Heroic and 3 Casual looking for peeps to help make one more Heroic.

The Ones are a 8 guild alliance. 5 of them are HAAT. We are in The process of making it 6 HAAT guilds. We believe that everyone in our alliance should have an opportunity to unlock General Kenobi.

We are Pulling out some of our strongest players in each of our HAAT guilds to make this happen. This is where your guild comes in. There will be empty seats in each of our heroic Tank guilds. Your guild will fill these spots and start farming General Kenobi right away.

We have 2 European HAAT guilds and 3 American HAAT guilds. Hopefully 4 American HAAT guilds.

All guilds rotate Rancor start times to accommodate all their members from around the world.

All 5 HAAT guilds strive for 30k tickets per day

We all have our own discord server, but share one common server for all of our members to talk to everyone.

We have a great community of players of all different levels. We all believe by helping each other we are helping ourselves. We are only as strong as our weakest player.

Over the past few months I have personally been so proud of my guild mates from all my guilds as they unlock General Kenobi

This is what its all about for me. Seeing all my members play this game to its fullest.

If you want to be a part of The Ones? Please message me on discord oneGarth#3599 or Garth_Mader on line.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post

Replies