Dear complainers

AimingForGaming
334 posts Member
edited April 2017
Stop whining for the day or even the rest of the week. You just got a free R1 character and 500 crystals, not to mention free credits and ability mats, no strings attached, not even if you're an Android or iPhone user.

Don't hate, appreciate.

Replies

• lol
  • lol

lol
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    Can you stop complaining about the complainers...
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Can you stop complaining about the complainers...

Complains always find a way..
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Stop whining for the day or even the rest of the week. You just got a free R1 character and 500 crystals, not to mention free credits and ability mats, no strings attached, not even if you're an Android or iPhone user.

Don't hate, appreciate.

We get free characters every week now. We should be getting two instead of one a week.

Anger__Darth_Maul_c5890de4.gif
  • Don't tell people how to feel, act, or think unless they are causing harm to themselves or others. Complaint threads are fairly easy to spot, it wouldn't be hard to avoid reading them if one was so inclined.
  • SlabRankle wrote: »
    Don't tell people how to feel, act, or think unless they are causing harm to themselves or others. Complaint threads are fairly easy to spot, it wouldn't be hard to avoid reading them if one was so inclined.

Enabler.
  • I am just waiting for the "nerf Bodhi" threads to pop up.

Or the "nerf Bodhi, which is used to counter Zaul, which should be nerfed even though it was used to counter Wiggs, which should be nerfed" threads
  • Only 2star toon and 500 free crystals?? I cant max out every toon right at this moment with just 500 crystals! What is CG thinking?? Arghhh so **** right now!! Anyone have **** cream? Events are so **** right now offering me FREE STUFF. I absolutely hate this game but will continue playing it!!! even when nobody is forcing me to!!!!!! And if ur offended by this post then know that im offended that u got offended!!!!!! Arghh ****!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I am just waiting for the "nerf Bodhi" threads to pop up.

Or the "nerf Bodhi, which is used to counter Zaul, which should be nerfed even though it was used to counter Wiggs, which should be nerfed" threads

lol, Bodhi ain't countering nobody
  • Only 2star toon and 500 free crystals?? I cant max out every toon right at this moment with just 500 crystals! What is CG thinking?? Arghhh so **** right now!! Anyone have **** cream? Events are so **** right now offering me FREE STUFF. I absolutely hate this game but will continue playing it!!! even when nobody is forcing me to!!!!!! And if ur offended by this post then know that im offended that u got offended!!!!!! Arghh ****!

Whoops didnt know they censored b u t t h u r t. Im b u t t h u r t that they censored that too!!! Argh!
  • DatBoi wrote: »

We shall see, not that I want him to ruin my Zaul party or anything :D
  • SlabRankle
    285 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    SlabRankle wrote: »
    Don't tell people how to feel, act, or think unless they are causing harm to themselves or others. Complaint threads are fairly easy to spot, it wouldn't be hard to avoid reading them if one was so inclined.

Enabler.

Hey if complaining in an internet forum is wrong, I don't wanna be right. People vent, it's terrible to listen to sometimes but it happens. I'm known at work for walking away from people whining about the job at break. I hate spending my brief moments of peace listening to people moan, but I get it. And sometimes I complain about things too so...
  • This is kinda pointless... people will still complain about it on the forums whether u like it or not but yeah i agree 500 crystals and a free character should not make people complain more
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

Even if there was a way to get him to go before anyone on a maul team, he's only putting evasion down on one toon at a time and he can still trigger stealth by critting. Also, theres nobody on a rogue one team he could replace

Enabler.

Hey if complaining in an internet forum is wrong, I don't wanna be right. People vent, it's terrible to listen to sometimes but it happens. I'm known at work for walking away from people whining about the job at break. I hate spending my brief moments of peace listening to people moan, but I get it. And sometimes I complain about things too so...

While there is truth to that and some have legitimacy, it's the complaints by people who are clearly clueless that are the most annoying. They are free to post just as others are free to troll their whining.
  • Hakalugy
    160 posts Member
    It's a f2p game and you choose to play it or not. I don't like all the new characters and the grind for gear and shards but it isn't so bad that I complain about it. The day it becomes frustrating is the day I'll stop playing. Nobody is paying me to play the game so when I stop getting enjoyment then I'll stop playing.
  • At least the threads you consider complaining are a form of feedback...unlike this post.

I think its a good idea to encourage complainers to harm themselves
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

He won't be able to touch your precious zaul team. Baaah
  • Not much difference between complaints and fan posts.

It's one thing to like the game but some people's repeated "thank you" posts are nauseating. It's a public company that makes a product for profit, they aren't curing cancer, doing it as a favor or to make people happy unless they believe it will lead them to buy more.

I could be wrong, maybe I should thank Verizon for allowing me to buy their product and for working like it should.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member

Don't hate, appreciate.

Ye you are right !!! Thanks for making 20% evasion work like 80% evasion, so we need a free toon which we can star and gear. 500 crystals and 1 omega will get us far ;)

Enabler.

I think we might work at the same company; the breakroom has become the designated complain-about-Trump area. I'm just trying to eat a tuna sandwich and daydream about the day when my mortgage is finally paid off.
  • How is this still open, it's just complaining about some other posters
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

doesn't this argument go both ways?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Not much difference between complaints and fan posts.

It's one thing to like the game but some people's repeated "thank you" posts are nauseating. It's a public company that makes a product for profit, they aren't curing cancer, doing it as a favor or to make people happy unless they believe it will lead them to buy more.

I could be wrong, maybe I should thank Verizon for allowing me to buy their product and for working like it should.

You're such a ****. Just because it's someone's job and they make money doesn't mean people can't be appreciative and offer positive feedback. I'm sure you're a pleasure to be around.