Nerf Bohdi???

Tjbear02
354 posts Member
edited April 2017
His kit is just INSANE. He can counter ONE of the 5 Sith in a team, ASSUMING he can even make it that far with that INSANE speed! His gear is even hard to do, especially at g8 and g9, so that should be nerfed too! This is crazy how good he is. He is so good, that after a WHOPPING zeta on him, 1 RANDOM person gets offense UP at the end of his turns, which he will probably go like 2 to 4 times max, considering his INSANE health and protection pool of 16k each. And furthermore, HE IS FARMABLE IMMEDIATELY!!! WHAT? How can such a good toon be able to be maxed so quickly, without payingetting over $300+ for him! I can't wait to see him on so many teams in the top 500 in arena, as he will obviously be way too good for top 10 arena, where most of the zauls live (that he will obviously counter with his OP evasion down skills). I'm ready for #Bodhi2k17Meta! Who's with me!
If you couldn't tell by now... this is obviously a joke thread lol. He is actually trash with a pretty terrible zeta considering his speed. Seriously, he isn't going to do anything about zaul meta, and for those of you that will post videos of him in a team with chaze, zKylo, or others, just know that he didn't actually do crap, and it was the others in the team doing the hard work! Cheers! XD
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    He's not terrible, just not arena viable which I'm ok with. Certainly a lot better than Pao
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    If he had decent speed hed be pretty good. As it is, youre right. His zeta is on the weak side.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options
    You unlocked him for free, got free crystals and credits, and he got put into the gw store to farm. Is there really any need to complain about something you got for free? I would expect him to be bad.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    That was a lot of typing to sarcastically complain about free stuff.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    You unlocked him for free, got free crystals and credits, and he got put into the gw store to farm. Is there really any need to complain about something you got for free? I would expect him to be bad.

• Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    His kit is just INSANE. He can counter ONE of the 5 Sith in a team, ASSUMING he can even make it that far with that INSANE speed! His gear is even hard to do, especially at g8 and g9, so that should be nerfed too! This is crazy how good he is. He is so good, that after a WHOPPING zeta on him, 1 RANDOM person gets offense UP at the end of his turns, which he will probably go like 2 to 4 times max, considering his INSANE health and protection pool of 16k each. And furthermore, HE IS FARMABLE IMMEDIATELY!!! WHAT? How can such a good toon be able to be maxed so quickly, without payingetting over $300+ for him! I can't wait to see him on so many teams in the top 500 in arena, as he will obviously be way too good for top 10 arena, where most of the zauls live (that he will obviously counter with his OP evasion down skills). I'm ready for #Bodhi2k17Meta! Who's with me!
    If you couldn't tell by now... this is obviously a joke thread lol. He is actually trash with a pretty terrible zeta considering his speed. Seriously, he isn't going to do anything about zaul meta, and for those of you that will post videos of him in a team with chaze, zKylo, or others, just know that he didn't actually do ****, and it was the others in the team doing the hard work! Cheers! XD

His purpose is not to be meta at level 85, is to make sure that no player between levels 20-80 will stand a chance playing with any other faction than rebels. Fast Han + Bohdi = your own light Zader + pretaunter, without even needing a f****g zeta. Throw in an Akhbar lead for fun and you also have your cleanser besides making sure that Han and Bodhi move faster than the oposition. At this point getting Wedge and Chirrut after level 60 is just the cherry on top of the cake.

Rebels are now so god **** OP bellow levels 80-85 that not even receiveing Krennic and DT for free at 7* would make a f*****g difference. And non rebel using players are suposed to be grateful for being f****d over because they received 500 crystals, what rebels teams will earn in arena in a couple of days?
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    If you couldn't tell by now... this is obviously a joke thread lol. He is actually trash with a pretty terrible zeta considering his speed. Seriously, he isn't going to do anything about zaul meta, and for those of you that will post videos of him in a team with chaze, zKylo, or others, just know that he didn't actually do ****, and it was the others in the team doing the hard work! Cheers! XD

Yeah he is terrible but... its free, thats what we need, an 8th Rebel we dont have so much rebels, please we want more, there are only 30 that is definetly not enough
  • Options
    Ungrateful. I hope your post gets lost in the Archives.
  • Options

Considering he will be a nice fit for new guys to easily farm for the ep event, I have nothing to complain about
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Yeah he is terrible but... its free, thats what we need, an 8th Rebel we dont have so much rebels, please we want more, there are only 30 that is definetly not enough

I'm waiting for them to release luke's tauntaun then my rebel team will be complete
  • Options
    What's the point of making a toon that only matters level 20-80? 20-80 is how many months? 6? Dunno. It would probalby take you that long to farm the 200 talkies and 100 stun guns and other junk he needs anyway. ;)

I think he is intened to be a Zaul counter but he just fails for a couple reasons:

1)He's not fast and doesn't have much health.
    2)Cooldowns on his specials are to long and they don't do enough. (removing 10% tm every 4 turns and boosing allies by 20%....yippie). A 4 turn assist is pretty bad also.
    3)That's a terrible Zeta. Java Scavenger does almost the same thing and it's not even an omega.

If you increase the TM swing (remove and boost 50% for example), he would useful. Or if you reduced the cooldowns and made him faster. He just doesn't do enough it looks like.

It's a shame, bc I liked his charachter in the movie. Sorta sad that the cooler chars ended up with crappy toons. (K2 waves from the corner of shame)

He's just not very good, so I suspect he'll get a ship to force people to build him.

iN Spectre
  • Thinice
    59 posts Member
    Options

It must be miserable to be this petty
  • Options
    I still think Pao is going to be worse. This character will probably be underpowered, but will perform better than ME and Pao.
  • Options
    Bwahahaha =D So much lol.