Removing restrictions about squads

518 posts Member
I know, this idea will not be accepted by everyone.
Still, it would be nice to have no restriction about mods, events (like some of them we can actually goes in with any squad we want).

This part of the game sucks because people are not building team freely, they only do it to get mods do some events like credit heist/jawa/omega's battle... And that what lower the younger player because they're basically focusing on one team and not 10 teams, since gear plus RNG combined are not to be underestimated.

So please, ear what I ask and focus on it to be sure one day those things disappear.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The whole point of those restrictions is to get people to farm under used factions.

This also prevents anyone (new or old) to not just have 1 team to rock everything in game.

They have been opening things up with the marquee events, but all the classic ones should not change.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    I leveled and geared Jawas, Resistance, Empire, Jedi, Scoundrels to complete the Mod Challenges and you just want to be able to use your Rebels for everything. To change things that others have been able to accomplish over time just because you don't want to put in the time and effort is bad form!

Like the forums usually, "I know everyone previously worked for their squads, but I don't want that, let my one team do everything.." and if your 1 Squad can't beat everything back to forums to complain about that? nah no one does that!

O
  • I mean -- they DID open Health mods to all. And really it's the Primary speed arrow and speed secondaries on the other 5 that matter most -- the set is just a bonus. Not saying health sets are amazing, but it's not the focus when you're collecting Mods.

So if you don't have a deep roster -- 3 star the last health mod challenge -- and farm for speed secondaries.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • #NerfRosterRequirements
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Where is the fun in that, 1 team to do everything? Even less incentive to participate in the gear grind, you would be "done" pretty fast and it would get boring real quick. Never underestimate the power of having something to strive for.
    Save water, drink champagne!
    518 posts Member
    Orions wrote: »
    I leveled and geared Jawas, Resistance, Empire, Jedi, Scoundrels to complete the Mod Challenges and you just want to be able to use your Rebels for everything. To change things that others have been able to accomplish over time just because you don't want to put in the time and effort is bad form!

Like the forums usually, "I know everyone previously worked for their squads, but I don't want that, let my one team do everything.." and if your 1 Squad can't beat everything back to forums to complain about that? nah no one does that!

O

Just to let you know how wrong you are, and how badly you misjudged someone you don't even know : https://swgoh.gg/u/guest/

Then, for the others, I wasn't speaking about one squad, but having the possibility to get any squad we want for any events. I said I know it wouldn't be appreciate by everyone, still I do now it would be better. The excuse of having diversity in squad is quite a lie, we all know how LS, DS, Arena, GW and Raids are done by the same team and it represent easily 75% of the game.