General Grievous needs his army

Aglardae
188 posts Member
For Grievous to be called a general he needs his droids. It's long time due.

Give him his
- B1 battle droids (rocket, firefighter, OOM command, OOm pilot)
- B2 super battle droids (2-HA super battle droid, B2-RP battle droid and Super battle droid rocket trooper).
- Droideka
- Sharpshooter droideka
- BX-series droid commando
- T-series tactical droid
- Super tactical droid
- Pistoeka sabotage droid
- LR-57 combat droid
- Demolition droid

Plenty of firepower and synergy to go against these bad jedi and clones !

Replies

• Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    +1

Inb4 the haters.
  • I personally am working on a droid squad and they are very difficult to get and slow to gear up not to mention the lack of variety in toons. So anything that gives more droids I'm all in for.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    +1 grevious needs a rework too. I'd be fine if we just got a gg rework, a droideka, b1, and bx
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    +1 grevious needs a rework too. I'd be fine if we just got a gg rework, a droideka, b1, and bx

GG rework is coming, confirmed by Jesse in an interview.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • A super tactical droid that could actually offer some good support would be awesome
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Any link @SnakesOnAPlane please ? :)
  • I'd like to see General Kalani, Droideka, BX Commando Droids and a usable version of the B2 droid from phase 3 of the Tank raid
  • yay grievous :)
  • Im hoping for the Droideka above all others. He would (or should) be a really unique character.
  • Droideka!!!! + a Battle Droid with a C3PO head = death to Zaul.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »

not really, just something along the lines of "we are aware that the community wants the rework, and it may happen soon, one of the augusts."
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »

not really, just something along the lines of "we are aware that the community wants the rework, and it may happen soon, one of the augusts."

If i remember correctly it was something along the line of "grievous will be getting a rework sometime in the future"
  • Remember Boba Fett? Remember how bad he was? He got one of the best reworks of all, is a super popular character in lore, and he was easy to farm. Grev is insane to farm and a super popular character. Expect mechanical destruction that leads us into level 100 update and gear 13 requirements to beat him.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Remember Boba Fett? Remember how bad he was? He got one of the best reworks of all, is a super popular character in lore, and he was easy to farm. Grev is insane to farm and a super popular character. Expect mechanical destruction that leads us into level 100 update and gear 13 requirements to beat him.

so basically what i understand from your post is you're saying grievous should be able to 1 shot an entire team since he is popular and the hardest character to get.as a droid user, i like it :)