Zooku and Nihilus?

Zooku recovers 10% protection when he counters...but under Nihilus leader protection is turned to health. Does that mean that Zooku gets that "protection" amount in health Or is it just lost!

Replies

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Bye bye. Under nihilus, only health steal works. But he gets 150 percent of damage, which works out to be a metric crapton better. Dooku is the new 5s. He is insano vs boba, esp. Cuz of bobas revive mechanic, dooku can sometimes counter him 4 times. Dunno if that is a bug or what.
  • Aleb93
    36 posts Member
    150% hs is better
  • It's absurd and broken for us in the low 70s. I had a full team of 72s 6*-7* against a Nihilus led Dooku 5* or 6* 67 gear VII and if it wasn't for Aayla's stun, I could have lost. Easily took out the rest of his team, just my five against him. And there was no lack of damage dealers in the group - including Leia and BF.

Counter + Bonus + Stun + Turn + Bonus + Stun, all with extra damage and health steal - the guy can practically regenerate his health stack in a single turn. Put some tenacity and speed mods on him and...just broken. IMHO of course.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    You either need the wiggs triple shot or some timely stuns to take him out, or of course DN.