The bare minimum for clearing T3 with 3* of the Speed Mod challenge.

Chewie_says_Aaarww
753 posts Member
edited April 2017
Finally managed to 3* tier III of the speed mod challenge with a very very undergeared Resistance squad :D

Tried to do it with the least amount of resources invested. Finn was lvl 72 (because of his leader ability) and the other resistance members were lvl 70. Their total squad power was 22.820 power. Moved over my arena mods with +80 speed average, think that made the difference. Most of their skill were at lvl 7.

On the first try my resistance pilot got one shotted. Actually, almost every time an enemy managed to pull of a hit, my characters got killed instantly :p

GPghcjc.png

6ULrFdR.jpg

SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
Post edited by Chewie_says_Aaarww on

Replies

• Daaang that is impressive. I did it last week and was patting myself on my back for doing it w 26k...

My strat was gear until the hard purp gear so 2 G8, 3 G7. Rey was already 85, Poe 70, rest lvl 65. Put junk protection mods on everyone but Rey which I put arena crit/speed mods. Did it on first try, everyone just stay alive while Rey killed nearly everyone. Didn't use Poe taunt.
  • Daaang that is impressive. I did it last week and was patting myself on my back for doing it w 26k...

My strat was gear until the hard purp gear so 2 G8, 3 G7. Rey was already 85, Poe 70, rest lvl 65. Put junk protection mods on everyone but Rey which I put arena crit/speed mods. Did it on first try, everyone just stay alive while Rey killed nearly everyone. Didn't use Poe taunt.

26k is great, if you didn't use your arena mods, except for Rey then :) I used the mod recommendation page from Crouching Rancor to find out which characters needed potency or speed. Finn was quite usefull, he stunned Rey twice during the final battle. Found any good speed mods so far? :)
  • Yeah I used stun once on Rey which was enough, that was my biggest concern. Rey didn't actually get a hit off.

I got one blue 5 dot cross w speed secondary that didn't upgrade...out of maybe 60 sims. Maybe 16 gray and 5 colored w junk stats. Don't expect much.

I did it mostly in the small hope it gives me better mods in the mod shop. I use the free cantina energy on mod challenges and the usual 200 crystals on cantina refreshes now go to mod shop refreshes and gear.
  • Think I will try something similar. 2 weeks of 100/100 crystal refresh on the speed challenge. Afterwards, I'll refresh the mod shop a few times a day.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Wow that is even more under geared than the one I used