hAAT farm help

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
My guild is slowly grinding its way to managing hAAT, but it's clear we need to beef up our p2 teams. My own p2 team was a bit of a sad show, but I plan on having a better version of my Zader team by next raid. I also have some parts of a droid team, and between the two of them I hope to be able to do 5% and leave my rebels for p4.

However, I am missing some key toons for both teams that I cannot farm before our next attempt (in a month).

Zader: I have Zader, Phasma (undergeared, but working on that), and Sid (will be Zid). Will get EE, but cannot get Tusken Shaman to 7* before the raid. Was thinking Boba instead. Who else might work?

Droids: I have the IGs and JE (almost 7*), who all need more gear, but I'm on that. The problem is that both HK and Nebit are 5* and I can only get one of them to 7* in a month. I could get K2 to 7* as a replacement for Nebit? Or who else works as a replacement for either HK or Nebit?

My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/acrofales/

Replies

• Acrofales wrote: »
    My guild is slowly grinding its way to managing hAAT, but it's clear we need to beef up our p2 teams. My own p2 team was a bit of a sad show, but I plan on having a better version of my Zader team by next raid. I also have some parts of a droid team, and between the two of them I hope to be able to do 5% and leave my rebels for p4.

However, I am missing some key toons for both teams that I cannot farm before our next attempt (in a month).

Zader: I have Zader, Phasma (undergeared, but working on that), and Sid (will be Zid). Will get EE, but cannot get Tusken Shaman to 7* before the raid. Was thinking Boba instead. Who else might work?

Droids: I have the IGs and JE (almost 7*), who all need more gear, but I'm on that. The problem is that both HK and Nebit are 5* and I can only get one of them to 7* in a month. I could get K2 to 7* as a replacement for Nebit? Or who else works as a replacement for either HK or Nebit?

HK is cornerstone of a droid squad. You need to omega his leader ability, but can't replace him. You want Nebit, but he's not nearly as critical.
  • No HK, means you want do anymore than 1%, no matter how good your mods are. He's absolutely crucial.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    TommySitt wrote: »
    I can do over 800k with Wiggs, LC, GK, Zarriss fwiw

yes, he's definitely got a 7* Kenobi lying around, seeing as his guild is currently working on AAT. /s
  • Zanhaep wrote: »
    TommySitt wrote: »
    I can do over 800k with Wiggs, LC, GK, Zarriss fwiw

yes, he's definitely got a 7* Kenobi lying around, seeing as his guild is currently working on AAT. /s
    Was about to comment the exact same... plus, wiggs are needed in P4.
  • If you have Zader and are getting Zid, then add Phasma, Boba, and Anakin...should do well. I'm still working on Shaman myself, so Anakin is my sub, but I've gotten 1.8M w/ the above in HAAT, and usually range between 800K (bad RNG) all the way to 1.8M (perfect RNG), but usually 1M+. Should do even better in NAAT.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    So Anakin over EE? I thought EE was needed for heal/cleanse, TM and a rez for someone accidentally dying? I guess I can try both.

Anyway, thanks for the pointers on Droids, so HK is key. Is K2 a good Nebit replacement? Or who should I use?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Acrofales wrote: »

HK os your must—have leader in your droid team.
    On normal mode Magmaguard could work instead of Nebit. However, on heroic mode, you really ned Nebit for his reliable taunt and cooldown reduction.

You can easily farm 10 shards a day in the arena shop — and slightly more since you're often in top—20. Since you have both toons at 5* already they each miss at most 185 shard (370 altogether). You are hence able to farm them both to 7* in a month or so — not just one of them.