The Poe Problem Video page

Aluxendr
358 posts Member
edited February 2016
OK.

So with the updates coming, I'm more comfortable showing my roster/power (as I have plans to change my lineup based on current patch notes).

So I've decided to start recording Poe vs Poe fights, in order to give actual proof with high level, high star, high gear teams, and how Poe Dameron is the fulcrum on which over 70% of the battle is decided.

Please be gentle: This is actually my first recorded video upload ever, anywhere. (I think my voice sounds stupid, and I hate scripting what I'm going to say). So if I say something dumb, bring it up, but it was probably me brainfarting.

This first video is 2 battles: The first one I taunt first, and win 5-0

The second one, THEIR Poe goes first, but I still believe I could have won with a little smarter play, and maybe more luck in RNG.

Feel free to ask questions about why I do stuff, my lineup etc. As I said I'm considering changes with the patch, so it'll be an old build.

If you have a request to see a particular lineup, or to face a certain team, I will consider doing so.

Lastly, I welcome videos, but PLEASE try to keep them relevant; 6*+, 69+, G8+ full teams. Extreme power imbalances between mirror teams show nothing.

[.video=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYgIZXjLr4g[/video.]

Holy crap, BBCode is restricted on this forum. Took me like 5 tries to get that to embed, lol