Opponent Nihilus in GW

Muaddib
563 posts Member
I found this odd, but likely is WAI....

I fought a DN led team in node 12 today. I managed to kill off all but Zylo and Zooku from the squad in my first attempt. When I came at it again, Zooku was installed as the leader and started to gain protection.

Seeing as how, on offense in GW, the devs made it very clear once your sith were under DN's lead they would not have protection again if used under another leader, shouldn't it work that way on defense too?

(it should)

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Zeta Dooku recovers protection unless under DN lead. He wasn't under DN lead so he recovers protection.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Olga wrote: »
    Zeta Dooku recovers protection unless under DN lead. He wasn't under DN lead so he recovers protection.

Right, but he started under a DN lead. Using the rule set of GW for DN, he shouldn't.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    When you use as sith that was used under dn lead later with out dn lead they get back the possibility of protection, just needs some way to replenish it like dooku zeta.
    If you looked dooku probably had a lot less hashes in his health bar since dn was gone during the second battle.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    DN lead converts prot to health. If you switch to another lead, the converted prot is not regained. This means Dooku would start with no protection, but can still recover it with his attacks, as he should be able to. Why would that ability be disabled just because you used DN in a previous fight?
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    You killed the leader, then lost. When you came back to finish with a different squad, that team no longer has the original leader ability. Not sure if it gains a new one, but this is 100% WAI.