To SnowGoose of the guild Darkness

Daker
109 posts Member
edited April 2017
Dude, I've tried everything to try to get your attention and dont know what else to do other than to try posting here.

Our payouts appear to be near each other, and the reason I move to 3 or 4 every day and stop is so that you can go by me and move to 1 or 2. So STOP hitting me...I am trying to hang back so that you can go by. Hitting me back to 7 or 8 is just dumb, as everyone else around us are on UK payouts that have passed by the time you move up. Just jump over me and take your spot in the top 2-3. Or dont, and we can keep spending crystals hitting each other in whatever **** measuring contest you are apparently set on playing. I have young kids, and am feeding them dinner at ship payouts, so I cant sit there and spend multiple battles working my way back up after you bump me instead of the half dozen UK guys around me.

The US payouts at the top of our shard are:
Jason 6ET
BetaParticle 7ET
DakerMelelo 8ET
Pac0naut 9ET

All of us above try not to step on others payouts. Why not try to do the same? Our shard isnt that busy at US payouts, so bumping me is unnecessary. Just jump over me and take your spot.
Post edited by Daker on

Replies

• Daker
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Yet again today...the guys in 2, 3, 5, and 6 have payouts that are past, and you keep bumping me out of 4. Why? Just pick ANY other person in the top 6, who you arent even bothering, and move up.