Why is QGJ that good?

Just was wondering why he is good and if I should farm him.

Replies

• He has assist 2 turn cooldown special, and offense up for whole team for 2 turns and dispel enemy buff. His speed is solid

I am torn between first order officet and QGJ

If this mystery jedi is going to require 5 7* jedis to have at 7*, i dont really care to worry about him/her. Even so, i think QGJ is great with offense up dispel and 2 turn cool down assist.
  • He makes the best Jedi pancakes out of the whole counsel.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    puppyCasey wrote: »
    He has assist 2 turn cooldown special, and offense up for whole team for 2 turns and dispel enemy buff. His speed is solid

I am torn between first order officet and QGJ

If this mystery jedi is going to require 5 7* jedis to have at 7*, i dont really care to worry about him/her. Even so, i think QGJ is great with offense up dispel and 2 turn cool down assist.

Go for Foo if you have Kylo and Phasma. He hits really hard if the team has advantage and also the assists..
  • QGJ is fast, has a good leader ability, hits like a truck, can remove taunts and buffs, and gives his team offense up.

His only downside is he is Jedi (an easier class to counter) and low health
  • Wait a sec .... Where are you people reading that he has offense up???
  • At level 6 (I believe) his ability that removes enemy buffs gives the team offense up for 2 turns if the removal isn't resisted
  • Google swgoh cantina and check out the character at max strength