Sabine Event

I enjoyed beating up on the parked car with my half circle of toons. Nice look to this event. Cheers CG!

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    same
  • It was like the bonus level in Street Fighter II. :smile:

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great to see all of Phoenix together too!
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Yeah, this event looked cool. But did anyone get shot by the TIE? I never let it go off but I'm interested to see what it does and what kind of damage it did.

Did it hit like the Tank in the Tank Raid? 99,999?
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Sabine still needs a helmet, though. :D
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Yeah, this event looked cool. But did anyone get shot by the TIE? I never let it go off but I'm interested to see what it does and what kind of damage it did.

Did it hit like the Tank in the Tank Raid? 99,999?

It had no turn meter, so it just sits there.
  • I enjoyed this event, wish that they were playable tomorrow, even if the payout was 1 shard and 20 Ally Pts.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Tie figther could be a great lead in imperial crates team
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    I wish there are parked tie fighters in arena
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    agree i liked the event!
  • Carbonari wrote: »
    It was like the bonus level in Street Fighter II. :smile:

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great to see all of Phoenix together too!

That car man that car. E Honda and chun li all the way for that
  • This event was great, the best of all the Phoenix events.
    My hope is that EA will use this as inspiration for the Death Star raid. Basically the Death Star would just sit there like the TIE in the Sabine event, with a massive pool of health, and we send in our toons to beat on it endlessly. Forget ships, I want to use my regular roster too.
  • This event was great, the best of all the Phoenix events.
    My hope is that EA will use this as inspiration for the Death Star raid. Basically the Death Star would just sit there like the TIE in the Sabine event, with a massive pool of health, and we send in our toons to beat on it endlessly. Forget ships, I want to use my regular roster too.

So everyone is floating in space? How will they breathe?
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    This event was great, the best of all the Phoenix events.

they don't and everyone takes damage each turn from lack of air. some character can last longer then others of course (anyone with helmets, and droids)... sorry but clones die fast :P
  • flux_rono wrote: »

they don't and everyone takes damage each turn from lack of air. some character can last longer then others of course (anyone with helmets, and droids)... sorry but clones die fast :P

Any raid where the death star can't annihilate the entire team after like 20 or 30 turns is lame.

The Death Star should have a Tie Fighter attack like Tarkin's ship, and should get to blast it's Weapon after 20 turns. That gives you 20 turns to destroy it. Of course, it will have a sub 100 speed, so it's at least plausible that you could destroy it before it blasts you into tiny pieces.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

That would suck so bad my friend, that is an awful idea
  • I want to see more of her äss. No helmet. Exploding crates were more fun.
  • I loved the event, and I can't wait to use Sabine in raids, but I do feel like I've committed a great betrayal. My TFP killed the TIE in 3 of the difficulty levels :C
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

That would suck so bad my friend, that is an awful idea

i know its a bad idea, it was a joke