No thoughts on Sabine?

Other than her face and the tie fighter just sitting there in her egent, there doesn't seem to be much talk about her.

She seems like one of the more useful Phoenix toons outside of a Phoenix squad. She basically has a Leia style basic, and her specials are pretty good too. She also has pretty good base speed.

To me, she is the best Phoenix toon. I like Zeb and Ezra too, but Sabine is easily my favorite.

Replies

  • No. Nice hair though
  • Sabine's going to have my children.
  • Sabine's going to have my children.

    Better get a new phone case.
  • She looked fun in the event, Probably my favorite of the phoenix rebels so far
  • Sabine's going to have my children.

    That's my wife you are talking bout bro. ;)

  • Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Sabine's going to have my children.

    That's my wife you are talking bout bro. ;)

    You both need to move up from your mom basement
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    I'm wondering how useful the undispellable, permanent, stacking defense reduction will be. Both against tanks in Arena and in raids.

  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Sabine's going to have my children.

    That's my wife you are talking bout bro. ;)

    You both need to move up from your mom basement

    For her, I will gladly leave my mother basement. <3

    JusO5i3.jpg
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    If it works in raids, it might be pretty useful but i can't really see it being useful in arena. I think you would need multiple characters that can stack it for it to be useful, but even then, maybe not good in arena.
  • DatBoi
    3572 posts Member
    Everyone was complaining about her face but i dont see the problem. It looks just fine. Better than the toons based on real actors
  • I just wish the defense reduction counted as a debuff so it could be spread around by Cassian
  • Her armor break ability being non-dispel able seems a little OP if you ask me.

    I for one do not care for all of these new characters coming out with abilities that "cannot be dodged or resisted." Why even have tenacity or dodge in the dang game then? Plus it makes it so that other characters who have abilities who can be dodged/resisted are/seem significantly weaker. Just make every ability dispel able, resistible, and able to be dodged - if for no other reason than this odd concept called game balance.
    Geldar
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    My thoughts are:

    She needs her helmet. Otherwise she's a bench player. Always. Which is why I didn't bother with the clones.Give them their helmets. It's stupid that they, and her, don't have them.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Vertigo
    4375 posts Member
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    I just wish the defense reduction counted as a debuff so it could be spread around by Cassian

  • Zombie961
    1782 posts Member
    Her basic is an enemy's B2's wet dream
  • RAYRAY
    2633 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Her basic is an enemy's B2's wet dream

    Huh? B2 is so easy to deal with, why does that matter?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Vertigo
    4375 posts Member
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Her basic is an enemy's B2's wet dream

    Huh? B2 is so easy to deal with, why does that matter?

    Her basic is truly a dream for STH. Please, go ahead and hit me 5 times.
  • Her basic attack animation is like a more whimsical mob enforcer shot. Definitely saved the best for last, easily the strongest phoenix followed by Ezra.
  • Cool looking toon. Probably favorite Rebels character of most. Prefer her without helmet. Would be nice if players could choose either helmet off or on. I like her variety of attacks: twin pistols, dark saber, & her detonators.
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    Do you guys think that when her basic procs it will count as more than one attack (for sth tm gain, b2, etc)? She only attacks once but when it procs it adds more damage that really just looks like dot damage. The other multi hitters like leia, fotp, dooku, 5s all cast the attack animation again for their second and third attacks, but Sabine doesn't It would be a cool new mechanic that gets around the on-hit toons.
  • Georgemi6
    1226 posts Member
    I'd say Sabine, aside from Ezra maybe, is the best rebels toon. I actually don't mind her without a helmet though, because unlike clones, she's got unique hair n'stuff. The only problem I see with her is that she might get multiple counter attacks when she uses her multi-damage basic. This happens in fleet arena when slave 1 hits a ship with retribution from scimitar, but I haven't tested it yet.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I'd say Sabine, aside from Ezra maybe, is the best rebels toon. I actually don't mind her without a helmet though, because unlike clones, she's got unique hair n'stuff. The only problem I see with her is that she might get multiple counter attacks when she uses her multi-damage basic. This happens in fleet arena when slave 1 hits a ship with retribution from scimitar, but I haven't tested it yet.

    Rey's flurry doesn't proc counter attacks multiple times, Sabine's basic shouldn't either.
    I'll try that in GW tomorrow against a Dooku.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    I guess one of my major concerns with Sabine is how she will fair against Rex teams considering they are becoming more and more popular due to zaul.

    She will have a higher crit chance than most even when not modded for it and I worry about her basic feeding Uber TM gains to the enemy Rex.

    Could you imagine her basic going off and hitting the max amount of times and feeding a ridiculous amount of TM
  • scuba
    12142 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    kodias wrote: »
    Do you guys think that when her basic procs it will count as more than one attack (for sth tm gain, b2, etc)? She only attacks once but when it procs it adds more damage that really just looks like dot damage. The other multi hitters like leia, fotp, dooku, 5s all cast the attack animation again for their second and third attacks, but Sabine doesn't It would be a cool new mechanic that gets around the on-hit toons.

    It is only one attack, will only trigger a single counter attack.
    All or nothing dodge so either all dodged or none dodged.
    It is multiple damage so any thing that triggers on taking damage will trigger multiple times, taunting sth, multiple crits vs Rex lead etc.

    It is not a new mechanic. Rey Flurry of blows has same mechanic as does slave 1 basic (slave 1 basic is broke).
  • I like her variety of attacks using different gadgets
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    kodias wrote: »
    Do you guys think that when her basic procs it will count as more than one attack (for sth tm gain, b2, etc)? She only attacks once but when it procs it adds more damage that really just looks like dot damage. The other multi hitters like leia, fotp, dooku, 5s all cast the attack animation again for their second and third attacks, but Sabine doesn't It would be a cool new mechanic that gets around the on-hit toons.

    It is only one attack, will only trigger a single counter attack.
    All or nothing dodge so either all dodged or none dodged.
    It is multiple damage so any thing that triggers on taking damage will trigger multiple times, taunting sth, multiple crits vs Rex lead etc.

    It is not a new mechanic. Rey Flurry of blows has same mechanic as does slave 1 basic (slave 1 basic is broke).

    Afaik, Rey's flurry still triggers STH & Rex multiple times, so Sabines would likely do the same.

    Never mind I can't read you have that covered. Yeah don't seem too useful overall.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Her basic is an enemy's B2's wet dream

    Huh? B2 is so easy to deal with, why does that matter?

    Her basic is truly a dream for STH. Please, go ahead and hit me 5 times.

    "Hit me baby one more time"
Sign In or Register to comment.