Reroll

Is Rex a good character to get for a reroll?

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Imo yes, of course he will stay 4* until you can farm him from fleet and guild shipments bit overall he's a solid character with many uses in the game.
  • Options
    Should I try again for someone like Wedge though? Rex is meta right now but I doubt he'll stay that way long.
  • Options
    What the hell is a reroll
  • Options
    Blixion wrote: »
    Should I try again for someone like Wedge though? Rex is meta right now but I doubt he'll stay that way long.
    I'd stay with Rex
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Rerolls are losers.
  • Options
    Rex is arguably one of the top 3 toons in the game. I'd say #1 for ftp.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I just made another alt account out of boredom, mostly because of the 500 crystals from the bodi pack, grabbed a chromium and got aayla, played enough to get a second, anther full aayla lol. BTW when did they switch arena and cantina levels? Cantina is now lvl 8 and arena 28?
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Rex is great because he will always survive to meta changes, he'll be used often because has Tm reduction, cleanse, tenacity up, nice leader skill, maybe he won't be worth it in a year or 2, but at the moment, the game has full dazers, stunners and other pile of silly debuffs, and someone gives you tenacity up for 3 turns? Great!! ^_^