Mods for Sabine

I know it's quite early, but what's people's thoughts on her mods? Pretty much the only Phoenix member I'm interested in because her kit intrigues me on a rebel squad. Seems like she gets crit damage and chance from her unique. Just curious what direction people are going. Thanks for any input!

Replies

• Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I'd think Crit Damage and Crit Chance Sets.
    Speed Arrow, Crit Damage Triangle, Not sure on the Cross. Probably offense, as her Darksaber Strike can't be resisted.

Obviously great speed secondaries to go with these primaries...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Played around in GW and arena with her.
    My opinion:
    Sadly zeta Maul sith are going to hurt her usability, especially with a SiT around. Maybe if you can trick her out with high offense but without the multi crit on her basic, which she can't do vs zeta Maul sith unless they have buff immunity, she is not going to be putting out lots of damage.
    Also Stagger removes TM before damage so not very helpful vs them sith because they will still be left with 20% tm.
  • scuba wrote: »
    My opinion:
    Sadly zeta Maul sith are going to hurt her usability, especially with a SiT around. Maybe if you can trick her out with high offense but without the multi crit on her basic, which she can't do vs zeta Maul sith unless they have buff immunity, she is not going to be putting out lots of damage.
    Also Stagger removes TM before damage so not very helpful vs them sith because they will still be left with 20% tm.

Good info there thanks. Yeah I don't really have any high hopes of running her in arena as I run zMaul myself, but was hoping maybe for fun in GW.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    My opinion:

Good info there thanks. Yeah I don't really have any high hopes of running her in arena as I run zMaul myself, but was hoping maybe for fun in GW.
    Was fun in GW with R1 rebels.
    My opinion:

I haven't use stagger yet. I thought it did damage and removed tm but you're saying it only removes tm?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    My opinion:

I haven't use stagger yet. I thought it did damage and removed tm but you're saying it only removes tm?

It only removes TM when the character takes damage the next time around. The tmr happens before the damage.
    Example
    1. Inflict stagger on sith
    2. Hit sith with a attack that will crit
    3. Sith loses all tm
    4. Damage Crit causes sith to gain stealth and 20% tm

So instead of being at 0% tm like most every other tmr in the game except jyn the sith will be at 20% tm.
    My opinion:

It only removes TM when the character takes damage the next time around. The tmr happens before the damage.
    Example
    3. Sith loses all tm

So instead of being at 0% tm like most every other tmr in the game except jyn the sith will be at 20% tm.

What mods did u end up slapping on her Scuba. Just curious
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    My opinion:

Example
    3. Sith loses all tm

When I used her in GW I went with cc/CD. She did awesome damage.

Then came arena test vs zeta Maul sith. Tried with offense and speed they just dodged it all. When an attack did land she had offense down.
    Then swapped out to accuracy arrow. She didn't miss but damage is just not that impressive.
    If the first hit crits you might get 8k but the others will only be 800 or so because of the crit immunity. Many times I saw the first nit crit and the second or 3rd crit. I think with hera L and kanan she might do better because of counter attacks. She really needs those crits to cause damage which is just not a good idea vs them pesky sith.

I am definitely not done testing her yet. I like her kit and will figure out something hopefully.
    My opinion:

Example
    3. Sith loses all tm

Then came arena test vs zeta Maul sith. Tried with offense and speed they just dodged it all. When an attack did land she had offense down.
    Then swapped out to accuracy arrow. She didn't miss but damage is just not that impressive.
    If the first hit crits you might get 8k but the others will only be 800 or so because of the crit immunity. Many times I saw the first nit crit and the second or 3rd crit. I think with hera L and kanan she might do better because of counter attacks. She really needs those crits to cause damage which is just not a good idea vs them pesky sith.

I am definitely not done testing her yet. I like her kit and will figure out something hopefully.

Yeah she definetley has some potential, apparently against certain teams lol. I modded her for cc/cd as well with as much speed as possible. Seems she can reach solid speed which of course is probably crucial. Appreciate the info. Useful as always, thanks again.
    My opinion:

Example
    3. Sith loses all tm

i'm rooting for you. I was stoked for her and her kit and geared the hell out of her last night lol. I haven't found a setup I'm fond of yet though. I saw a video today though of an instinct guy who was modding her for straight potency and avoiding crit chance like the plague. The goal being to avoid critting as much as possible since it doesn't do anything good against meta rex or maul teams currently - and focus on getting armor down out and sticking the expose and stagger everytime. I might try that direction tonight. I definitely focused on pumping her crit chance and damage last night lol.

I do feel like I'm missing a lot without her stars though too (4 star here). She doesn't seem to have nihilus/****/trooper syndrome (effective out of the box) :(