When to use Rey and QGJ?

How many stars would you say I need for these characters? I'm probably unlocking Rey tomorrow at 4* and QGJ is about 3 days away from 4*

Can they replace my 7* Luke and 7* Poggle? Or too squishy?

Replies

• geared up rey can compete at 4*

i'd wait on using qgj tho

in terms of who to switch... depends on squad
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @LordStyling Thx for the input,

Currently running 7* Sid (lead), Lumi, Poggle, Luke and 6* Poe

Working on QGJ, Rey, 86 and Jedi for the challenge.

Luke makes the most sense to replace I think
  • I would actually say the reverse. I think QGJ is more viable at lower star level. His 75% damage assist is the best ally assist in the game. And his dispel + offense up is great if it lands on Poe. Rey will get foresight turn 1 and be able to survive for maybe 2 turns but will get targeted and killed early. I think the difference is Poe only needs 2 turns to do everything he was meant to do in a battle. Rey is already squishy and at 4* might even die from AOE's. Luke at 7* is a better dmg dealer imo than Rey at 4.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    I would actually say the reverse. I think QGJ is more viable at lower star level. His 75% damage assist is the best ally assist in the game. And his dispel + offense up is great if it lands on Poe. Rey will get foresight turn 1 and be able to survive for maybe 2 turns but will get targeted and killed early. I think the difference is Poe only needs 2 turns to do everything he was meant to do in a battle. Rey is already squishy and at 4* might even die from AOE's. Luke at 7* is a better dmg dealer imo than Rey at 4.

Thx man :)

Maybe I'm better waiting for 5 - 6* for both. In a Poe vs Poe battle, my Luke can sometimes survive the onslaught if their Poe goes first. I'll try to gear them up and test, but I also need to finish my DS characters. Hard to know where to invest gear and levels