HAAT Rebel Super Team P4?

Exletion
649 posts Member
So I am asking this question because I want a super team for P4. Right now I am only doing between 2-3%, but I want more. My good rebels right now are AA, Wiggs, STH, and Leia. I experiment with Wedge(L) and AA(L) to see what gets most dmg, but am still disappointed with my performance. all gear 11 with good to amazing mods. I assume the problem is my line up I'm using. Is it because I don't have Lando? Is that what's keeping me from the 6%+, and if so, who would I replace? I would appreciate any advice from people who have rebel super teams for P4 and to know what line up ya'll are using.

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Well, the rebel team that does well in p4 is Wiggs(wedge lead), lando, leia and captain plasma, if. They have good gear lvl and mods you can do up to about 10%
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting. I also have Phasma gear 10 and well modded. I could try throwing her in instead of STH.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, and get lando ASAP and change AA he's not that great on p4, and throw in STH on phase 3 with either teebo or chirpa lead with palpatine or TFP better with both as well ^_^
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze raid han wiggs
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    Options
    People have had good luck using 5s in this phase as well
  • Options
    It's due to the speed down. You're probably better off using fives because he can apply speed down with his basic.
    If you could get the turn order right you could use phasmas victory march right before the firestorm to put advantage on everybody
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    So I am asking this question because I want a super team for P4. Right now I am only doing between 2-3%, but I want more. My good rebels right now are AA, Wiggs, STH, and Leia. I experiment with Wedge(L) and AA(L) to see what gets most dmg, but am still disappointed with my performance. all gear 11 with good to amazing mods. I assume the problem is my line up I'm using. Is it because I don't have Lando? Is that what's keeping me from the 6%+, and if so, who would I replace? I would appreciate any advice from people who have rebel super teams for P4 and to know what line up ya'll are using.

Wiggs leia chaze you want to aim for but I'm guessing you are not close to those two. Drop sth and aa put in lando plus phasma as you said you have those. That will get you a decent score.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Bomroll wrote: »
    Exletion wrote: »

Wiggs leia chaze you want to aim for but I'm guessing you are not close to those two. Drop sth and aa put in lando plus phasma as you said you have those. That will get you a decent score.

Thx for the tip, I'll give that a try next run.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Wiggs, Lando, phas, barris is good for around 10%