Nerf (or better: remove) GK!

He's a PITA.
Especially because I don't have him yet.

;)

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Nerf him and the sith meta, too OP, can't handle the op'ness. Also nerf speed mods. And boost drop rates
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Nerf CUP.

Because I don't have her yet.
  • Let's nerf every toon in this game other than the Tusken Raiders. They need some love.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

;)

Save water, drink champagne!
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    nerf speed, nerf wiggando and all rebels because i don't have them yet. oh and nerf zeta's because i have any of those yet either.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Yogi wrote: »
    Nerf CUP.

How do you know its a she?
  • He's a PITA.
    Especially because I don't have him yet.

;)

Nerf you while their at it.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Or just shock/ability block/stun him. Works too, and you'd have less players with pitchforks knocking at your door once their hard-earned Kenobi got nerfed/removed.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I have a rework idea for gk. He'll still maintain his viability, but will no longer be meta and will get some anti sith stuff

Basic: deal damage to an enemy with a 5% (doubled for sith enemies) to inflict defense down for 1 turn.

Special one: gain defense up for 1 turn and grant a random ally defense up also. If all allies have defense up, dispel one debuff from an ally.

Special 2: deal special damage to one random target with a 25% chance to give one ally 15% turn meter. If that ally was buffed, call them to assist dealing 75% less damage.

Leader ability: jedi allies gain 10% defense and tenacity, and other allies gain half that amount. If a jedi ally attacks a sith, they have a 30% chance to (wait for it) gain health up for 2 turns

Unique ability: while buffed, general kenobi gains 50% defense but loses 40% speed and cannot inflict critical hits or debuffs.

I think this will make the game much better and no one will complain about this. ;)
  • Kenobi should remain as it is. o:):)o:)
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I have a rework idea for gk. He'll still maintain his viability, but will no longer be meta and will get some anti sith stuff

Basic: deal damage to an enemy with a 5% (doubled for sith enemies) to inflict defense down for 1 turn.

Special one: gain defense up for 1 turn and grant a random ally defense up also. If all allies have defense up, dispel one debuff from an ally.

Special 2: deal special damage to one random target with a 25% chance to give one ally 15% turn meter. If that ally was buffed, call them to assist dealing 75% less damage.

Leader ability: jedi allies gain 10% defense and tenacity, and other allies gain half that amount. If a jedi ally attacks a sith, they have a 30% chance to (wait for it) gain health up for 2 turns

Unique ability: while buffed, general kenobi gains 50% defense but loses 40% speed and cannot inflict critical hits or debuffs.

I think this will make the game much better and no one will complain about this. ;)

lol, you forgot the unique "Put GK back to original skillset after Georgemi6 unlocked him"
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Yogi wrote: »
    Nerf CUP.

I can't believe CUP is a woman!! ;)
  • Nothing wrong with GK. He is great. Build your roster and figure out how to beat him
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Worst rework in history
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    edited April 2017

So you are agreeing with OP to just remove him from the game? That has the be the most useless kit I have ever seen and that includes the Eeth, CUP, ME, Ugnaught, JKG

You have got the (IMO) most useless buffs/debuffs in the game
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Might as well just remove him from the game instead!!

But we know it's a troll post because of the last line hahahahah no one would complain about this, sure! Hahahahahah
  • Nerf August. It's too hot and there will be too much scheduled for EA to release for that month.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

So you are agreeing with OP to just remove him from the game? That has the be the most useless kit I have ever seen and that includes the Eeth, CUP, ME, Ugnaught, JKG

*sigh* Oh @Scuba.... He put a winky face at the end of the post. It was a complete joke lol. He knows those were the most useless buffs in the game, AND he took away 40% speed. No one could actually think that was good.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

*sigh* Oh Scuba.... He put a winky face at the end of the post. It was a complete joke lol. He knows those were the most useless buffs in the game, AND he took away 40% speed. No one could actually think that was good.
    Yeah I sometimes I miss the sarcasm... :(
  • B2 is pretty effective against General Kenobi teams.
  • Nerf everything! All the characters do too much damage! If each arena battle isn't a multi-hour long slug-fest where everyone has upwards of 30k health and the maximum damage is 20, then I don't see the point of playing!
  • Do not remove Kenobi. :(:'(:'(:'(
  • No, we need to Nerf the player. I mean, how is it fair to the AI we can focus down targets while they just kind of... Attack? All characters will now disobey like Pokemon. Its completely balanced now! :P