Why not more SF vs Chaze?

Drazz127
770 posts Member
SF seems pretty underutilized in arena. Especially with all of the chaze lying around. Also doubles with a great ship. I use him and he wrecks the whale chaze teams. Is there a reason we don't see more of him?
We're not into zeta's yet, but he still seems like an elite option, especially for those who don't want to dish out money for Baze. I've yet to come across another SF in my shard.

Replies

• Not a bad counter to him, but I think Boba remains a better alternative because he doesn't just dispell the buffs, he does damage based on the number of buffs on Chirrut/Baze. I've killed full health, half protection Chirrut with Execute and Advantage (from Phasma).

Boba also seems easier to promote and gear than SF. But I can definitely see the benefit of SF. I just believe there are better toons for dealing with Chaze.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Yo, I have a 7* g10 sf. There are a couple issues with him that make him far from top tier.
    1: has an ability to taunt, but with long cooldown. This makes it easy to circumvent hitting him because b2 and nihlus are extremely popular with dispel.
    2: reliance on counter. Maul stops sf from countering.
    3: his awful second special. It does so little damage, and should only be utilized when sun fac is the last man standing, however AI uses it every chance it gets.