Who would you give your 4th Zeta to?

mlb1399
674 posts Member
I've been going back and forth on my next zeta. I currently have Zylo, Zaul and Zader. I changed my Zaul arena team because other Zaul teams with much less power and speed could knock me off. I'm currently running Rex(l), Chaze, Zylo and DN.

I'm considering:
DN- wound in the force
Zid- help P2 HAAT. Question is he arena viable under Zaul?
Zavage- only g9 but he is a pain to kill off against AI. I would switch up my arena team back to Zaul

Or bank it? I should be able to unlock GK in 4-5 weeks and get him to g11 that same day. Ive thought about banking up my next zetas to unleash a double zeta/GK team on my shard.

What would you do?

Replies

• CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    Not sure if you have Barriss but if so, after 3 dark side zeta's I'd probably give it to her. She fits pretty much on every team.
  • Zavage. Although nihilus unique non leader Zeta could come in extremely handy
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Is Zavage arena viable at g9? Most of my competition and all of my current squad is max gear.

As far as Barris, I just don't know where I would use her. She doesn't work on my Rex, Chaze, DN, Zylo team or my Zaul, EP, DN, Zylo and Zader team
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    CK_3030 wrote: »
    Not sure if you have Barriss but if so, after 3 dark side zeta's I'd probably give it to her. She fits pretty much on every team.

I'm in a similar spot as you 3 zeta zader Zid and zaul. If I were you I would go zarris. Zid is awesome p-2 in the tank but remember a zeta is roughly worth 7 full cuffs. That is a lot of gear to make up. Zid is best used under zader. Zavage is good but with Nihilus he isn't that much trouble. Since eventually you will want to have zarris for some squad since she plugs in so many places.