Mara Jade(Character)

Now this is a character I've always idolized for some time both as an Emperor's Hand, and as a jedi. The version I came up with right now is her as an assassin. Just think it'd be amazing to have her as a character that we could end up getting some day.

Mara Jade
Empire, Attacker, Darkside, Human

Find Their Weakness (Basic) Deal physical damage to target and inflict defense down for 2 turns and expose for 2 turns.

Hit Them Where it Hurts (Special) Deal Physical damage to target. Mara does 50% more damage if target is suffering defense down.

The Emperor’s Hand (Passive) Whenever Mara does a critical hit, she gains stealth for 2 turns and does 50% more damage while in stealth. If Emperor Palpatine is in the field with her, she counter attacks whenever he is hit, dealing 50% more damage and has a 50% to assist attack whenever Palpatine attacks. Mara gets a permanent 100% damage increase when Palpatine is defeated. Additionally she can only target the character that Palpatine was killed by until that character is defeated.

Stats

Offensive

Speed -143
Physical Damage - 2,264
Physical Critical Rating - 708
Special Damage - 1,837
Special Critical Rating - 0
Armor Penetration - 84
Resistance Penetration - 17
Potency - 33%

Defensive
Health - 17,659
Armor - 207
Resistance - 102
Tenacity - 27%
Health Steal - 15%
Protection - 12,792

This is just something more off the top of my head without a whole lot of thought put into. Given time I could have her a bit more perfected. Will put up a jedi version of her in time.

Replies

• Options
    Great Character choice, but she is EU, and won't be added. :(
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Keep dreaming.
  • VinnyG
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Shame. There's so many great charachters that could come from the EU. Especially the Zahn novels. Mara, norghi assasin, Admiral Dalla, Master C'Boath
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Plot twist; Rey is Luke's kid, and EP IX reveals mother is Mara Jade.
  • VinnyG
    119 posts Member
    Options
    War wrote: »
    Plot twist; Rey is Luke's kid, and EP IX reveals mother is Mara Jade.
    Had the same thought lol.
  • Options

But I want my Saba Sebatyne!!!! This one is displeased... :|
  • Options

HK-47 is EU. He gives all of us a small hope that EU characters will one day be added
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options

HK-47 is EU. He gives all of us a small hope that EU characters will one day be added

HK-47 is from TOR universe, which they're allowed to pull characters from.

Tweet from long back confirmed canon characters and characters from EA's games, including all of TOR universe, can be added.
  • Options

Tweet from long back confirmed canon characters and characters from EA's games, including all of TOR universe, can be added.

HK & Nihilus are EU no matter how you want to spin it.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options

Not a question on whether they're canon, they're currently not, but they're from TOR. Canon characters and TOR characters, it's what they can add.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    This is a new character idea I can get behind. Usually I'm against it thinking "let's fix what we have", or " seems a bit overboard". This Mara Jade mock-up seems pretty well balanced. Strong, but not overly OP. Good job @Beviin_Skirata
  • Options
    The not being canon is not an issue but she is main character and lived around the same time as ep7. So I don't think she can be added. It would be really weird if ep8/9 introduce Luke's wife and then we would be left with 2 partners from different timelines. She had a big influence in the old timeline so her introduction will just be a big mess. There would be too many contradictions.
  • Options

They are also EAs characters and this is EAs game. They can do what they want with their properties
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

The TOR time line is thousands of years before the Prequels. It is a period that Disney has no plans to profit from (movies/TV/etc) at the present time which is why EA/CG has liberty to add characters (which they already hold the rights to) as they see fit. Mara Jade is from the post ROTJ timeline which is in direct conflict with the current Episode 7/8/9 plot line and that makes her a big no no.

It is possible that Disney may decide to cherry pick her from the Zahn EU just like they did with Thrawn but heavy modifications to her backstory and so on can be expected. Until that happens, her chance to appear in this game would be lower than my chance to win the next Power Ball drawing and become the Kraken of all Krakens.
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    double post, delete please

• Options

That
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    The not being canon is not an issue but she is main character and lived around the same time as ep7. So I don't think she can be added. It would be really weird if ep8/9 introduce Luke's wife and then we would be left with 2 partners from different timelines. She had a big influence in the old timeline so her introduction will just be a big mess. There would be too many contradictions.
    Well you know we already have 2 Han's and a Chewie from another timeline. I don't think it matters if things are weird like that.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So we have to hope for Mara Jade to be made canon in some way (Re addition of Thrawn keeps hopes alive) like a new novel!!! Most likely will have her story line changed to not end up not going made with the desire to kill luke or becoming lukes wife.
  • Options
    I know it's not canon. Sad as I hate to say it. Just a little wish that I know will never happen. What should and could be possible though is more clones. Another obsession along with mandalorians in general. Would be amazing to see Death Watch come into play. As well as Delta squad. Along with Bad Batch and Gregor. And before anyone wants to go and say that Delta squad isn't canon, they technically are. Clone Wars series just after Savage makes his big appearance. You see them in the episode "Witches of the Mist". But that's a whole other story there
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    I know it's not canon. Sad as I hate to say it. Just a little wish that I know will never happen. What should and could be possible though is more clones. Another obsession along with mandalorians in general. Would be amazing to see Death Watch come into play. As well as Delta squad. Along with Bad Batch and Gregor. And before anyone wants to go and say that Delta squad isn't canon, they technically are. Clone Wars series just after Savage makes his big appearance. You see them in the episode "Witches of the Mist". But that's a whole other story there

Delta squad was definitely mentioned in Clone Wars, one of them was even in an episode. That'd be a cool new team to add.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I smell... Non canon. Nah, more gamorreans instead :*
  • Narseph
    141 posts Member
    Options
    I'm only surprised she's not tagged as a sith, I mean she is the emperor hand, wouldn't be normal even if she was a Jedi before ?
  • aFamilyMember
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Narseph wrote: »
    I'm only surprised she's not tagged as a sith, I mean she is the emperor hand, wouldn't be normal even if she was a Jedi before ?
    She never went full dark side and was emperors hand before she was a Jedi.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Narseph wrote: »

Sith tag only goes to Sith Lords, Sith Empire characters, and Savage. Mara Jade was a Dark Side user, but not Sith.