Nihilus or Maul?

Ring
559 posts Member
I'm one Zeta material away from getting either a Zaul or Zihilus (well, Zader too). I'm thinking of creating a Sith team once I get that Zeta. The big question is whom should I upgrade (and make the leader) in the first place? Zaul is very popular, but Zihilus seems to bestow insane survivability on the team with his life steal.

The other characters on the team will be Vader, Palpie and Dooku (he's not 7* yet, but getting there).

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It is recommended to try to get a cleanser on either team, but especially a nihilus team. Keep that in mind.

Nihilus has many direct counters on a zaul team so if you go nihilus but have a lot of zaul on your shard you could have issues.
  • Unless you have superior speed and offence mods I would strongly suggest zaul, nihilus teams are fun but unfortunaly lack that little something compared to maul
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Or zeta DN's wound in the force and then run rex(l), Chaze, DN and Boba/Kylo. Just wrecks Sith teams
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    You won't be able to do much in arena with Nihilus. Additionally, if you don't have him 7*, you can't use him in raids. Therefore, of the those two I'd go Zaul.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    You won't be able to do much in arena with Nihilus. Additionally, if you don't have him 7*, you can't use him in raids. Therefore, of the those two I'd go Zaul.

I don't follow. I use him in arena and he's great. His health down would make it easier to kill teams that don't have a cleanser

• Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    mlb1399 wrote: »

I don't follow. I use him in arena and he's great. His health down would make it easier to kill teams that don't have a cleanser

He's talking about zeta leader ability. I use Nihlus as well. He's great especially with a zeta'd unique.

My experience going against is that a Nihlius lead team is just too slow.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll go with Zaul then :)

@mlb1399 - if I had chaze, life would be so much simpler ;) 4* Chirrut on his own can't do much, unfortunately :(