If you were me...

What would you do? Just came back to the game a couple of months ago, loving it but not sure what I should do next, who to work on, what to farm with Cantina energy and from the shipments, thanks guys!
https://swgoh.gg/u/absolutelad/collection/

Replies

• I'd pick strong characters that are relatively easy to farm out like kylo, plasma, Biggs, cassian, K2-SO etc. I working on first order at the moment
  • Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Keep gearing
  • gear up
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Keep working on Sith while farming Clone shards for HAAT, or 5* factions for Mod Challenges.
  • I'd pick strong characters that are relatively easy to farm out like kylo, plasma, Biggs, cassian, K2-SO etc. I working on first order at the moment

k2so ?? am I missing something ?
  • Darthpippa wrote: »
    I'd pick strong characters that are relatively easy to farm out like kylo, plasma, Biggs, cassian, K2-SO etc. I working on first order at the moment

He is good when paired with R1 rebels or droids, also extremly easy to farm
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    You could keep working on gear for a Sith team you look like you have one set up already. I would farm some light side characters, try and make a strong Rebel team maybe?
  • ... i would quit
  • ...after 2 months, I'd start over.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    depends on your goal in playing. if your one of those who wants to be on top in arena i would start over. otherwise i would just focus on the toons you want and proceed.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Jack up your gear, get zetas, work on sith and you'll easily move up in squad arena. Don't start over, your roster isn't a list cause. If you re-roll you won't get Nihilus for free again.

Welcome back and good luck.

Rey-Luke-Skywalker-GIF.gif

• Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    Jack up your gear, get zetas, work on sith and you'll easily move up in squad arena. Don't start over, your roster isn't a list cause. If you re-roll you won't get Nihilus for free again.

Welcome back and good luck.

Rey-Luke-Skywalker-GIF.gif

Agree

• DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    ...after 2 months, I'd start over.
    Why should I start over? Really don't see the point.. lose all my toons for what? Lol how would that benefit me

• Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I'd start over and keep playing your original account. Eventually you'll decide which one you want to continue playing on your own.

It's actually a little fun starting over because you have a different perspective on the game and can make better choices.
  • I'd start over and keep playing your original account. Eventually you'll decide which one you want to continue playing on your own.

It's actually a little fun starting over because you have a different perspective on the game and can make better choices.
    Oooh I see, so basically have 2 accounts?
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    Why should I start over? Really don't see the point.. lose all my toons for what? Lol how would that benefit me

there is only one point to starting over, arena rank. if your fine where you are at in arena rank or working your way there is absolutely no reason to start over.

snakesonaplane is probably one of those guys that cares about his arena rank and has to be number one.

• Roadburn12 wrote: »
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    I'd pick strong characters that are relatively easy to farm out like kylo, plasma, Biggs, cassian, K2-SO etc. I working on first order at the moment

He is good when paired with R1 rebels or droids, also extremly easy to farm

I don't think K2SO is good. For Jyn lead team he inflict expose, which is now buggy. And for HK lead, he is extremely good, but its off meta and took a long way to farm Jawa Engineer.
    In my opinion, he is only making people's GW node more annoying.
  • spotremix wrote: »

there is only one point to starting over, arena rank. if your fine where you are at in arena rank or working your way there is absolutely no reason to start over.

snakesonaplane is probably one of those guys that cares about his arena rank and has to be number one.
    Oooh this clarifies a lot thank you mate, yeah I'm fine as if I get my Sith up I'd be able to move up abit so not too worried tbh

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    spotremix wrote: »

Oooh this clarifies a lot thank you mate, yeah I'm fine as if I get my Sith up I'd be able to move up abit so not too worried tbh

then i would not start over.....just continue where you left on with a game plan. there's more to this game than arena and rank. rank means nothing to some of us.

• I'd start over and keep playing your original account. Eventually you'll decide which one you want to continue playing on your own.

Oooh I see, so basically have 2 accounts?

Yes, a second account. I did this and it was fun for a while. I just got tired of having to play two and now only play my main.