Sun fac bug (no pun intended)

To my knowledge shock was classified as a debuff.

So in this situation I am hitting phase 3 of the tank raid using the strategy involving emperor palpatine. I have sun fac taunt to soak some damage while I apply shocks around and whenever fac countered he removed the shock debuff consistently.

xHzivBs.jpg
Here is a screenshot of the ability description.
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see

Replies

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017
    So on the mechanics page, Palpatine's shock is labeled as _debuff, but interestingly enough has a green icon.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    So on the mechanics page, Palpatine's shock is labeled as _debuff, but interestingly enough has a green icon.

My point exactly. So this is an obvious bug

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Theophany wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Right, I'm agreeing.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Theophany wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Right, I'm agreeing.

I know I'm agreeing with you too haha
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    So I've attempted to replicate this multiple times tonight. I'm quite sure what you're seeing is the droid add goes enough turns (3) for the shock to drop off.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • So I've attempted to replicate this multiple times tonight. I'm quite sure what you're seeing is the droid add goes enough turns (3) for the shock to drop off.

Couldn't be so, I shocked that droid and it immediately took its turn (turn 1) and hit my fac which resulted in fac countering and removing the shock.