How Many Here Won't Be Able to Do Ground War Like Me?

Prev13
I just don't have the amount of strong Ewoks or Resistance toons strong enough to do this event. I definitely don't have Ugnaught. Wonder how many here are in the same boat as me? Just curious.

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I won't be able to do it. I have over thirty level 85, 7* characters, but none of those are Ewoks or Resistance.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    I can:)
  • Sadly no, but If they did one requiring First Order, Tuskens and Gamorreans I would smoke it.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Nope because I don't have those factions max lvl and the event is ridiculously hard.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Too bad they won't let me use my Jawas. I recently got them all up to 7* at Gear 9.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Teebo and rey got annihilated last time, nothing has changed since then so I imagine they'll get beat down again.
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    First tier was not that difficult, I did it with gear 8 resistance toons (no zeta on finn of course)
  • I'm giving it the ol college try with teebo, Poe,scout,elder,and pilot. Synergy is for the smart. I'm going to pop out all the luck where the sun don't shine. Wish me luck. Hehe
  • No ones fault but your own that you don't have them. As crazy as it may sound, CG has zero obligations towards making events that can be completed by everyone. Invest more into maximizing your roster. Products exist to make profit. Any other ideas you may have are misguided.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    In all fairness, they first released this event a while ago so surely most people would have known it would find its way around again to being playable. There was plenty of time to work on the characters required to participate, even if it wasn't a full focus on those characters but on the side.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Danubiss wrote: »
    In all fairness, they first released this event a while ago so surely most people would have known it would find its way around again to being playable.

There are a ton of more important characters to invest in for HAAT and Arena. Combined with horrible drop rates there is no way for many of us to simply go and farm every toon in game.
    There was plenty of time to work on the characters required to participate, even if it wasn't a full focus on those characters but on the side.

By not focusing you ensure nothing finishes. What you just wrote simply is not true.

Luckily the rewards from this event are not going to be missed by anyone.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »
    Danubiss wrote: »
    In all fairness, they first released this event a while ago so surely most people would have known it would find its way around again to being playable.

There are a ton of more important characters to invest in for HAAT and Arena. Combined with horrible drop rates there is no way for many of us to simply go and farm every toon in game.
    There was plenty of time to work on the characters required to participate, even if it wasn't a full focus on those characters but on the side.

By not focusing you ensure nothing finishes. What you just wrote simply is not true.

Luckily the rewards from this event are not going to be missed by anyone.

Actually what I said is entirely true. I have focused on haat characters yet at the same time have also been able to focus on lesser needed characters on the side. It's really not hard to focus on more than one thing at a time.
  • I have them at 7* G8+ except Finn. But shifting viable mods is still a hassle so mehhhh would probably just spend time working
  • Just so you know I completed it with a jawa team with about 24k team power.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/quakeroats/
  • Just so you know I completed it with a jawa team with about 24k team power.

Obviously only using the strongest 3 of them
  • I won't be able to. To be fair though, I wasn't trying to build up the toons I have for it cause I don't care about it.
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    I maybe could if I moved some mods around. But then I look at the rewards and go nah. I don't like moving mods for HAAT and that gives much better rewards. I'll try to survive without my 3 grevious shards lol.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Just so you know I completed it with a jawa team with about 24k team power.

I'm curious how you did it with Jawas when the requirements are Ugnaught, Ewoks, and/or Resistance ...?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    reoccuring event, only the first time rewards are really worth it. Doesn't really matter if you won't be able to finish it this time around, there will always be next time.
    I think i cleared all the tiers last time, if not i will this time. Resistance is an awesome team worth every piece of gear i equiped on them. I'm looking forward to kicking some separatists behinds, even if it's for miniscule rewards.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • stumpoman wrote: »
    No ones fault but your own that you don't have them. As crazy as it may sound, CG has zero obligations towards making events that can be completed by everyone. Invest more into maximizing your roster. Products exist to make profit. Any other ideas you may have are misguided.

Can we stop CG employees posting on here? It's painfully transparent.
  • My resistance team aren't well geared so I'm spending the next week trying to fix that. My ewoks aren't great at all and Ugnaught? Come on.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    stumpoman wrote: »
    No ones fault but your own that you don't have them. As crazy as it may sound, CG has zero obligations towards making events that can be completed by everyone. Invest more into maximizing your roster. Products exist to make profit. Any other ideas you may have are misguided.

Can we stop CG employees posting on here? It's painfully transparent.

rofl, does that comment look like it's made by a CG employee to you?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member

You must truely be a Jedi Master. Everyone else aren't even allowed to use Jawas for this event.

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Who cares about this event. Have you seen the rewards...some dooku shards.. great...
  • Pzb14
    23 posts Member
    No cant
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »

I'm curious how you did it with Jawas when the requirements are Ugnaught, Ewoks, and/or Resistance ...?

Ahhh I was referring to to the omega battles. Silly me
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    I didn't finish Tier II last time but I think I will squeeze by this time. Got Ewok Elder to G10, Teebo is G10, Rey is G10, RP is G8 and Poe is G8. Maybe throw in Chirpa, who is also G8. Teebo lead with EE and Chirpa could work very well.
  • I can't do this Separatist Ground war as well but I =did beat Ewok Forest Moon challenge last time
    but maybe next time I get more Resistance characters :/:)
  • This is not an important event.
    Rewards are seperatists shards, credits and a few random purple mats.

If you do not have the roster to complete it this time around you will have plenty of time to work on your roster and complete it next time.

You are not missing out on something important.