6 months and 10 days ago, I began....

Farming Royal Guard shards. I just finished...and still left bewildered that he's finished getting shard attention, I feel soooo great gguys, :):):):):)) mainly cause it finished via a full RG toon bronzing pull when I was at 96/100, got proof which satisfies me to no end, lol. https://goo.gl/photos/m6Q8SfD9WrNXNiKN6
bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!

Replies

• Options
    bout copy to hurt the same, but different rankings, lead to copy reward income decrease, I want to ask, what is the ranking mechanism under? It's not fair! Hope the official modification!
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Grats. Why did it take so long to farm? Were you doing it through hard nodes?
  • Options
    I almost understand how you feel. I can't tell you how long I've been farming Clone Sergeant.
  • Options
    For me it's FO TIE Pilot. He is so hard to farm. Only farmable after level 50 and have only 2 nodes, but I really enjoy using him and his ship. I'm at 63/85 shards, gonna use him in AAT soon.
  • Options
    Took my three dedicated months for Anakin
  • Options
    I gotta feel bad for the people farming Baze or Shore through only hard battles.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I gotta feel bad for the people farming Baze or Shore through only hard battles.
    Pfft... Feel bad for them? I can't even farm then ><

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    I don't remember how long I farmed RG or JKA, but both are 7* just from hard nodes and bronziums.
  • Options
    Been playing 10 what not months and RG is sitting at around 50/100. From hard nodes. Couple of months and 7*
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Pfft... Feel bad for them? I can't even farm then ><

That's the thing, though. They managed to get 3* on goddamn HM LS 9 battles, and their rewards is a 7* Shore or Baze in a year of farming.
  • Options
    Tell me... I've been farming hoth rebel soldier since august (no joke), and have him 85/100. You'll probably ask, why? And I will answer, because why not
  • Options
    That's me right now on FOTP and FOST ...

Congrats!
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Nice I remember before ingot focused that's how I was didn't quite understand the find shards or the focus because of all the new stuff I kept unlocking. Clone Sgt is definitely one of my longest farms for the same reason not a major focus.

But I've JKG to 15/85 slowly from bronze packs
  • Options
    Hoth Soldier, ugg.
  • Options

They are usable at low star levels though. I only got 20 Shoretrooper shards from tournaments because I wasn't playing for the first one, but he is still on my arena squad with three more shards needed for a fourth star.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats. RG took me a few months also on hard nodes only. I wasn't able to beat/ 3* his cantina node by the time I had 7*d him.

Actually now I feel your pain, not sure if I should laugh or cry.

tenor.gif

• Options

They are usable at low star levels though. I only got 20 Shoretrooper shards from tournaments because I wasn't playing for the first one, but he is still on my arena squad with three more shards needed for a fourth star.

I have my 4* Shore in my arena team right now. However, even for tanks, higher star ratings are good and something you should aim for.
  • Options
    Congrats. It took me around 9 months to get fost 7*
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Shore. 3 hard nodes per day sonce the beginning. 4.4 stars so far.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I don't remember how long I farmed RG or JKA, but both are 7* just from hard nodes and bronziums.

Same here... There were no cantina nodes for them back in the day...
  • Options
    Been working on clones for about 2 months now and only have Fives finished. But at least sarge, echo, and Rex are 6* and Cody is at 5*
  • Options
    You guys know that RG has a Cantina node also?
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    Tell me... I've been farming hoth rebel soldier since august (no joke), and have him 85/100. You'll probably ask, why? And I will answer, because why not

@GreenGoblin96, well since no one else asked, I will lol. Why?
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    There's definitely no slower farmnin the game than baze and shoretrooper. Baze will easily take a year to complete. Shoretrooper not as bad because we had a jumpstart on him with tournaments.
  • Options

@GreenGoblin96, well since no one else asked, I will lol. Why?

Because why not lol. I'll post a picture and it will be my greatest achievement
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    There's definitely no slower farmnin the game than baze and shoretrooper. Baze will easily take a year to complete. Shoretrooper not as bad because we had a jumpstart on him with tournaments.

Some got a jumpstart when he was in shard shop. I had saved up 6k when he was put there. I prolly got more free baze shards than shore.
  • Options
    Congrats! I have FOTP, FOST, EE, and Ewok Scout all 7* through hard nodes. I feel your pain with pulling RG. The day after I 7*'d Ewok Scout, I decided to spend all my ally points (700k), and got over 100 shards for him :/
    Resistance Trooper is next! Only 20 shards from 7*
    Baze is gonna take years though.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Farming Royal Guard shards. I just finished...and still left bewildered that he's finished getting shard attention, I feel soooo great gguys, :):):):):)) mainly cause it finished via a full RG toon bronzing pull when I was at 96/100, got proof which satisfies me to no end, lol. https://goo.gl/photos/m6Q8SfD9WrNXNiKN6

My rg sits at 61/100 and i never farmed him.. Simply got those shards from bronzium, events,and gw :D