How about a Scoundrel Luke

rawman
685 posts Member
You know that one from Episode 6 who rescued Han. Similar to Stormtrooper Han. Just to p1ss off all the guys requesting Jedi Luke.
Carbonite Han could also be pretty nice btw.

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Would prefer slave girl luke from... well its just this thing i made up
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Yeah also wanted to request slave leia, but guess this will never happen with Disney :(
  • Anakin's Kidnapped Mother. She starts at 1 health and auto dies when it's her turn
  • Why not another rebel from rogue one? I think we don't have the guy sitting in the back of the room, left to the pillar. Or maybe he's a she, we will know when the will release him/her
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Anakin's Kidnapped Mother. She starts at 1 health and auto dies when it's her turn
    Add synergy with Anakin: When she dies all opposing Tusken are also killed.
  • rawman wrote: »
    Anakin's Kidnapped Mother. She starts at 1 health and auto dies when it's her turn

ROFL! Love it!
  • Yes, a Scoundrel Luke, and a Sith Rey.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    rawman wrote: »

ROFL! Love it!

This will be the future meta breaker, mark my words :D
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member

I love it. While we're at it, though, let's add a few more realistic ones.

Padawan Obi: When QGJ dies, so does Maul.

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen: Die if any imperial is present. Their death transforms Luke into Jedi Luke.

Darth Jar Jar: Always in stealth, grants bonuses to Sith while he's alive.
  • Anakin's Kidnapped Mother. She starts at 1 health and auto dies when it's her turn[/quoteHa clever dude.
  • How about an old rex ?
    Yeah also wanted to request slave leia, but guess this will never happen with Disney :(

You never know. If they're willing to show homosexuals making out to children, who knows what else they're willing to show.
  • How bout adding Han from the sarlaac scene in ROTJ? Automatically beats boba with a special animation of boba falling into the sarlaac
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Why not another rebel from rogue one? I think we don't have the guy sitting in the back of the room, left to the pillar. Or maybe he's a she, we will know when the will release him/her

Just promoting the movie,I see it all over the TV being advertised.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Would he be a rebel though?
  • Gregor and the rest of clone commandos. 99?LOL
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    You know that one from Episode 6 who rescued Han. Similar to Stormtrooper Han. Just to p1ss off all the guys requesting Jedi Luke.
    Carbonite Han could also be pretty nice btw.

Luke was never a "scoundrel" - but I like Carbonite Han idea, lol

* Basic could be "carbonite sickness" - Han's block of carbonite is blind and shoots at random enemy units.

* Special "perfect Hibernation" could be an aoe freeze blast the stuns all enemy units for 2 turns.

* Unique ability "Favourite Decoration" he has protection levels through the roof and has incredible dodge and defense up rate.

• Just can't see Luke being a scoundrel. He never really got involved in that business, even though he fought alongside Han, but that was against the Empire.
  • Just can't see Luke being a scoundrel. He never really got involved in that business, even though he fought alongside Han, but that was against the Empire.

This has got to be a total joke post, I'm almost positive. That was the most jedi master Luke ever was when he went to rescue Han at the beginning of EP 6. He was all in black, force choking and mind controlling all over the place.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    Luke was never a "scoundrel"
    Han never was a Stormtrooper too. I didn't say Scoundrel Luke should get a scoundrel tag ;)
    Han never was a Stormtrooper too. I didn't say Scoundrel Luke should get a scoundrel tag ;)

but but but, he never dressed like a scoundrel, never acted like a scoundrel, and never did anything scoundrely in the films? At least STH dressed up like a stormtrooper and tried to impersonate one.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    tumblr_nm41p2s6n61qmrflko2_500.gif
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

I see, good point lol

How do you like my carbonite Han toon idea, lol?
  • Not sure about Scoundrel Luke -- but there was a number of episode to use to pull out a Scoundrel Obi - Rako Hardeen. Maybe he could even get a Jedi and Scoundrel tag - which would be super useful.

And, as per the last episodes, we could take a Bounty Hunter Asajj. Give her a new set of moves and a new look.

And if you really want a scoundrel from the Carbonite Solo incident, I think it would be bounty hunter leia -- at least she dressed the part
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Exletion wrote: »

but but but, he never dressed like a scoundrel, never acted like a scoundrel, and never did anything scoundrely in the films? At least STH dressed up like a stormtrooper and tried to impersonate one.

Ah **** you're right, it was Leia. We need a scoundrel Leia. My fault :D